Chapter 1

It all started way back when they were kids when Wen Ke Xing was captivated by the beauty of Zhou Zi Shu when he was passing by the Four seasons of Manor hall, where he first saw A'xu he was captivated by it's beauty and Elegance that made him intoxicated to it and A'xu becomes his first great love and didn't get any sleep for the past few days into weeks  and it's been the first time since Wen Ke Xing saw Axu for the first time when they where a child.

In the past decades and years Wen Ke xing can't forget about A Xu no matter where he goes or do whenever he flirts or have an intercourse he always remembers the figure of the shoulder blades of A'xu when he first saw it  when they were kids 

While Zhou zi shu becomes a  paranoid man this past few weeks because his adoptive father revealed his darkest secret where it revolves around him where he revealed that You can get pregnant like a woman or a lady can do because of the curse on their family way back 100 years ago made by a witchcraft that can't let go of his great great great grandfather who passed away because of the betrayal of his parents lying about his lover where she was going to kill his own parents by doing a witchcraft that made his great grandfather to do a suicidal thoughts and die because of it.

Way back to the story Wen Ke xing was going through a rough day at this time because of the things that happened towards the ghost valley where there's a traitor on their group that reveals their plan towards a certain person that stressed out Wen Ke xing ,while Zhou Zi Shu being depressed and anxious questioning himself about his identity and the curse he have where he can be pregnant that makes him feel horrible and  disgust in himself as person in this lifetime .

A'xu decided to have a drink because of his horrible state of mind this passed few days ,that make him decides to have a rest on doing make-ups  and bookings he have for celebrities and other clients he needs to do make up on a week ,to ease his problem and stress because of his darkest secret where he can get pregnant and also  he distance himself towards other guys everywhere he goes to,and he decided to freshen up his mind by going  on the tavern the he  always visits in the weekends to get booze with alcohol until he passed out, while wen Ke xing was being an alcoholic man decided to get drunk on the tavern  bar that he owns where Axu is there boozing and crying because of his sorrow.

Will they have a chance to see each other again. .?