Chapter 3

Lao Wen continues imagining many sexual desires to Axu and while imagining towards it he confidently says and states: that this man is like an angel or a princess in disguise as a man that made him fall to the trap of it that made him fall deeper while staring for a long time....

While A'xu is drinking his eighth shot of vodka he's head begins to hurt where it feels like a rollercoaster ride on his head that made him wanna puke in the bathroom because of the drink....

and barely knows that the eight glass of the drink he drinks was mixed with an aphrodisiac chemical where you can hallucinate things when you take it and can increase sexual desires and sexual pleasure on a person that takes this and that's what happened to Axu .

where someone or a stranger put this chemical to do something on him and after a few minutes had passed .

when A'xu is not going out on the comfort room wen Ke xing feels something bad happened so he quickly run out to the comfort room and see A'xu fainted

and someone is holding him rightly and aims to attempt a kiss to Axu that fainted in that time where wen Ke xing sees it and immediately punch the guy that touch Axu repeatedly and put all his anger

and jealousy on that day until the guy is unconscious because of the heavy bleeding he has because of Lao Wen's kick and punch. After a while Lao Wen put Ax on his arms and wrapped him around his body like a baby that he wanted to take care of and loved......

Lao Wen immediately called the police and some staff of the tavern to clean up the mess and he immediately Carried Axu in a bridal style and brought him to the car and brought him to a nearest hotel to be freshen up...

while driving he quickly gives a gazed towards Axu the deep sleeps on the passenger's seat and having his chest slightly exposed that made Lao wen see some part of the bare chest of Axu that made him feel thirsty for somehow ......

20 minutes had passed they safely arrived at a hotel he booked for A Xu and take him up to the room he rent

and put down A Xu gently and carefully on the couch while checking if they include some clothes that Lao Wen ordered to dress up Axu to make him comfortable sleeping before he leaves for the hotel...

After finding the clothes he ordered he came back to the couch with the clothes on his shoulder and removes Axu shoes and socks for somehow and also Lao wen get a makeup remover to remove some of the light makeup on A Xu face to be freshen up

and he also carefully removes the jacket and pants that made him gulp in crisis he gently tap a warm water on the body of An Xu while one of his eyes are closed and after gently cleaning A Xu he was startled when A Xu groans while he was wiping his body he carefully removes his hand towards Axe body and carefully tiptoe up to the bathroom to ease his urge towards the beauty and body of axu that he touched and cleaned...

While Lao wen is releasing his urges in the bathroom he's clearly imagining the body of A'xu fucking with him in the bathroom continuously and after many minutes passed he came out his urge in the bathroom and fixed himself and planning to go out and to fixed A'xu .....

While A'xu in the couch begins to feel thirsty and feels the hotness of the room at the same time where the aphrodisiac in his drink begins to have an effect towards his body.......

He feels like he's insides are twitching and tickling hardly and feels that something wants to be released inside him anofd when he touches himself he feels the hotness and wants to release the urge on his body at this time...

while zhou zi shu was getting drunk and planning to take all of his clothes to ease his urge and to calm down his senses...