Chapter 29

At night.

Sehun opened the door of Chorong's room when he saw Chorong was sleeping with Sejun while hugging her son. He looked at them for a long time.

"It's not the time for us."

Then, he closed the door slowly. He went to the kitchen for a drink when he saw Yeri was washing the dishes. Yeri realized Sehun went into the kitchen.

"Young Master, do you want me to get some water for you?" Yeri asked.

"No need. I can take it by myself." said Sehun.

Yeri nodded.

Then, Sehun took a glass and opened the fridge. He took a bottle of water and put it on the table. He pulled up a chair then he sat on it. He poured the water into his glass then he sipped it.

Yeri glanced at Sehun when she saw Sehun was daydreaming.

"What are you thinking about?" Yeri asked.

"Nothing." said Sehun.

"Sehun-ssi, I know you very well. Usually when you sit and daydream like this, there must be something bothering your mind." said Yeri while washing the dishes.

Sehun stayed silent.

Yeri looked back at Sehun then she stopped washing the dishes. She wiped her hands with a towel. Then, she walked towards the dining table.

"Can I sit here?" Yeri asked.

Sehun glanced at Yeri then he nodded.

Yeri pulled up a chair then she sat on it. She looked at Sehun who was silent.

"Are you thinking of Chorong?" Yeri asked.

Sehun looked at Yeri.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"Your eyes can tell everything." said Yeri.

Sehun looked away and took a sip of water.

"Young Master, I know what you want from her. You've been waiting for her for a long time. But until now she's still not ready to have a child with you. You have to wait for her for some time." said Yeri.

"How long do I have to wait for her? What if she get back with Junmyeon?" Sehun asked.

Yeri stayed silent. She thought what Sehun said was right.

"Then, you have to do something." said Yeri.

"What should I do?" Sehun asked as he looked at his glass.

"Take her to go honeymoon." said Yeri.

Listening to Yeri's words, Sehun turned towards Yeri.

"Honeymoon?" Sehun asked.

Yeri nodded.

"Since you two got married, you and Chorong have never gone on a honeymoon. Usually, a married couple will go on a honeymoon after they get married, but you two didn’t. You are so busy with your work that you have no time for her. That's why sometimes you two argue with each other because you always go to the outstation." said Yeri.

Sehun lowered his head. He admitted what Yeri said was right.

"I'm sorry if you're offended by what I said. I understand you're busy with your work. But Chorong? She probably said that she understands you very well but we don't know how she feels all this time. Women are always like that. What they said is opposite to what their hearts said. If she said she's okay, you have to know that she's actually not okay." said Yeri.

Sehun stayed silent.

"I think it's time for you to take her to go honeymoon. But, you have to tell her that you want to take her on vacation, instead of telling her that you want to take her to go honeymoon. If she knows that you want to take her to go honeymoon, she will definitely not agree to come with you." said Yeri.

Sehun nodded.

"I'll talk to her later." said Sehun.

Yeri smiled.

...

On weekends.

Chorong was folding the clothes while Sehun was reading a magazine while leaning on the bed. While Sehun was reading the magazine, he suddenly remembered what Yeri had said that day. He looked at Chorong who was folding his clothes next to him.

"What should I say?"

He stayed silent as he thought about how he should start to talk to Chorong. Then, he cleared his throat and placed the magazine next to him. He sat down and looked at Chorong.

"Chorong." he called.

"Hmm?" Chorong replied while folding the clothes.

"Is there any place you want to go for a vacation?" Sehun asked.

"Why did you suddenly ask me?" Chorong asked.

"Because I want to take you on vacation." said Sehun.

Chorong immediately turned towards Sehun.

"What did you say? Vacation?" Chorong asked happily.

Sehun was surprised to see Chorong's reaction. He didn't expect Chorong would react like this. Then, he nodded.

"Where?" Chorong asked with a wide smile.

Once again Sehun was surprised to see Chorong's reaction.

"That's why I asked you. Is there any place you'd like to go on vacation?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm... Actually, I have no idea about the best place to go on vacation. I haven't gone on vacation in a long time. So, I'll leave it to you." said Chorong.

"Really? You don't mind if I take you on vacation?" Sehun asked.

Chorong nodded.

Sehun smiled happily. He didn't expect Chorong would agree to take her on vacation.

"When are we going on vacation?" Chorong asked.

"I'll tell you later." said Sehun.

"Okay. I'll follow you wherever you want to go." said Chorong.

Sehun smiled.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Where do you think Sehun will take Chorong for the honeymoon?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!