Chapter 31

At Jeju Island.

"What? Honeymoon?" Chorong asked in surprised.

"Why are you surprised? Shouldn't you be happy?" Sehun asked.

"Why should I feel happy? You haven't told me before." said Chorong.

"If I tell you before, do you think you will agree?" Sehun asked.

Chorong stayed silent.

"You won't agree, aren't you?" Sehun asked.

Chorong glanced at Sehun.

"I want to go back to Seoul." said Chorong.

She was about to leave when Sehun immediately grabbed her hand.

"You can't go back. We're here. Follow me." said Sehun.

He pulled Chorong's hand but Chorong refused to follow him. She released Sehun's hand.

"I don't want to. You'll do--"

"Do what?"

"Don't pretend. I know you actually want to--"

"Do you think a married couple who go on a honeymoon just to have a child?" Sehun asked directly.

"Hey Sehun, can't you slow down your voice? Aren't you embarrassed if other people hear?" Chorong scolded Sehun as she looked around.

"Let other people hear. Let them know you are always thinking nonsense." said Sehun.

"Oh Sehun, how dare you treat your wife this way?" Chorong yelled.

"Park Chorong, how dare you raise your voice to your husband?" Sehun yelled.

Jaemin shook his head looking at them bickering. They look like kids fighting over candy. Then, he walked away and left them behind.

"You go with Jaemin. I still don't want to follow you. I want to stay here." said Chorong.

"Are you sure you want to stay here? You don't regret it?" Sehun asked.

Chorong shook her head as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Okay. You stay here alone. If anything happens to you, don't look for me and Jaemin. I'll go first. Bye." said Sehun.

Then, he walked away leaving Chorong alone there.

"Did he really leave me alone here? He doesn't care if I'm kidnapped?"

"Hey, Oh Sehun! I'm cold. You really want to let me die of cold here?" Chorong yelled.

Sehun pretended not to hear. He just walked forward without looking back.

"Sehun, wait! Don't leave me alone." Chorong yelled then she immediately followed Sehun behind.

Sehun turned his back when he saw Chorong was following him behind. He chuckled slightly.

"I know you can't stand there. Finally, you follow me." said Sehun.

Chorong glared at Sehun while frowning. She dropped her luggage in front of Sehun.

"You take my luggage with you." said Chorong then she walked away.

Sehun chuckled.

"Are you sulking?" Sehun yelled as he teased Chorong.

Then, he took Chorong's luggage with him.

...

Sehun entered the room when he saw the bed. He immediately lay down on the bed while Chorong looked around.

"It's nice to be lying here. The bed is so comfortable." said Sehun.

"Is there only one bed?" Chorong asked.

"How many beds do you want? You'll end up lying on one bed later." said Sehun.

Chorong glanced at Sehun. Then, she sat next to Sehun and looked around.

"This room is too big. I've never slept in a room this big." said Chorong.

"I know. That's why I booked a big room to make you feel comfortable. Aren't you tired? Come sleep with me." said Sehun.

Then, he grabbed Chorong's hand until Chorong was lying on top of him. They stared into each other's eyes.

Chorong felt her heart beat so fast when she saw Sehun's face was too close to her. She felt awkward with their position right now. She immediately got up and fixed her hair.

"I want to take a shower first." said Chorong.

Sehun nodded.

Then, Chorong went into the bathroom.

Sehun went to the balcony to breathe the air outside. He looked at the view of Jeju Island.

"It's so beautiful."

Chorong who was taking a shower suddenly remembered that she forgot to take her towel. She called Sehun from the bathroom.

"Sehun, can you take my towel in my luggage? I forgot to take my towel."

Sehun heard Chorong's voice from the bathroom then he went inside. He walked towards Chorong's luggage then he opened it.

"Sehun, did you hear me?"

"Yes. I do. I was looking for your towel."

"Okay."

While Sehun was looking for a towel, he suddenly saw Chorong's nightgown. He took the nightgown and looked at it.

"It looks so sexy."

He suddenly imagined Chorong wearing the nightgown. He immediately shook his head.

"If only I could see her wear this nightgown."

"Sehun, did you see my towel?" Chorong asked from the bathroom.

Sehun was startled then he immediately put the nightgown back in the luggage. He saw the towel and took it.

"I found it."

Then, he immediately ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Chorong opened the door a little and took the towel then she immediately closed the door.

"Why you took so long?" Chorong asked.

Sehun stayed silent. He sighed in relief. Then, he returned to the balcony for a breath of fresh air.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!