Chapter 36

The next morning.

Sehun woke up when he felt someone's hand was on his chest. He looked to his side when he saw a girl was sleeping next to him. He tucked the girl's hair to see her face. He was surprised to see the girl was his wife.

"Chorong?"

He immediately sat down and tried to wake Chorong up. He stopped for a moment and looked at Chorong. He didn't want to bother Chorong who was still sleeping peacefully. Then, he covered Chorong's body with a blanket. He tucked Chorong's hair behind her ears as he stared at Chorong's sleeping beauty.

"Finally, I found you."

Sehun smiled. Then, he kissed Chorong on the forehead. He took his phone and walked away from Chorong. Then, he called Jaemin.

"Hello, Jaemin."

"Hello, Young Master. Where are you? I was looking for you last night but I couldn't find you. I've called you so many times but you didn't answer."

"I'm at the hotel."

"Hotel? What are you doing there? Aren't you sick? You need a lot of rest but why did you go out without telling me? Do you know how much I worry about you?"

"Jaemin-ah, can you stop talking? I called you to ask for your help."

"Hahaha... Okay okay. What is it?"

"Bring my clothes here. I'll share you the location."

"All right."

Then, he hung up. He looked at Chorong who was still asleep. Then, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Chorong just woke up when she realized Sehun was not beside her. She was looking for Sehun when she heard the sound of a shower in the bathroom.

"Seems like he's fine."

Suddenly, she heard someone knocking on the door. She left the room and went towards the door. She opened the door and saw Jaemin in front of her. Jaemin looked surprised.

"You're here?" Jaemin asked.

Chorong nodded.

"I've been here a long time since that day. What are you doing here?" Chorong asked.

"Oh.. Sehun told me to send him clothes." said Jaemin and handed the bag to Chorong.

Chorong took the bag.

"Have you two breakfast?" Jaemin asked.

Chorong shook her head.

"Since I haven't had breakfast yet, let's have breakfast together." said Jaemin.

"But, Sehun is taking a shower. I have to wait for him." said Chorong.

"Okay. If that's the case, I'll wait for you two at the lobby." said Jaemin.

Chorong nodded. Then, Jaemin left. Chorong closed the door and entered the room. She saw Sehun just stepping out of the bathroom shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist. Sehun walked towards Chorong.

"Jaemin sent your clothes just now. He invited us to have breakfast this morning." said Chorong as he handed the bag to Sehun.

Sehun nodded. Then, he took his shirt out of the bag and put on his shirt.

"Are you getting better now?" Chorong asked.

Sehun nodded.

"That's good." said Chorong with a smile.

Then, Sehun sat next to Chorong and held Chorong's hand.

"Chorong, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. I know I'm wrong. I shouldn't hurt your feelings like this." said Sehun while looking at Chorong.

Chorong stayed silent then she smiled.

"It's okay. I forgive you." said Chorong.

Sehun smiled. Then, they looked at each other for a long time. Sehun started leaning closer to Chorong. Chorong saw Sehun's face getting closer to her.

Then, she closed her eyes when she felt Sehun's lips sticking to her lips. Sehun kissed her gently. She enjoyed the kiss then she returned Sehun's kiss. After so long, Chorong broke the kiss.

"Jaemin is waiting for us downstairs. I want to take a shower." said Chorong.

Sehun nodded. Then, Chorong went to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

At the cafe.

"When are you going back to the resort?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know. I'm just following Sehun." said Chorong.

Jaemin looked at Sehun who was eating.

"Young Master, when are you going back to the resort?" Jaemin asked.

"Since we're here, I want to stay here for another night." said Sehun.

"Seems like your plan to take Chorong to dinner at an expensive restaurant tonight didn't work out." Jaemin teased Sehun.

Sehun laughed.

"Someone sulked and she ran away from her husband. So, I had to cancel my plan." said Sehun as he teased Chorong.

Chorong glared at Sehun and pinched Sehun's waist.

"Ack! It hurts!" Sehun screamed in pain.

Chorong glanced at Sehun. Jaemin laughed.

"If that's the case, what if we take a walk after breakfast? I heard there's an amusement park nearby." said Jaemin.

"That's a great idea! I haven't ridden a roller coaster in a long time." said Sehun with a wide smile.

"Amusement park?" Chorong asked.

Sehun and Jaemin saw Chorong's reaction suddenly change.

"Why? Why? Why?" Sehun asked.

"I'm afraid to ride a roller coaster. I'm afraid of things in high places." said Chorong.

"If you're scared, you can play other things." said Jaemin.

"Right." said Sehun.

"Hmm... All right. I'll follow you wherever you want to go." said Chorong.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!