Housekeeping

hi my loves and welcome back! or welcome if you're new <3

(Requests: OPEN, comment further down, where indicated)

My previous one-shot book 'Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan Smut' (160k+ reads, 22 parts) has been taken down due to mass reporting and I can't get it back SO,

This is your final warning. 18+ mature content. Includes coarse language and explicit sexuality and sexual interaction. Other trigger warnings and warnings in general (kinks, tropes, etc.) will be listed at the beginning of chapters.

Please be mature and consider your own comforts and boundaries before reading. If you're uncomfortable or do not like a situation, simply click off and remove the story from your library. No hard feelings, my work isn't for everyone.

With that out of the way, let's get into the fun stuff!

Requests are OPEN! Please comment any requests you have on THIS paragraph. I will happily write for Chris and any of his characters! Please provide a short summary of your idea, what character, kinks, etc. and let me know if you would like to be tagged in the chapter.

I'm excited to be back writing, even if it did take a kick in the guts to get me back into action! I'm also considering publishing this work on Ao3 or tumblr to avoid wattpad's terrible deletion system. Let me know if Ao3 or tumblr would work for you!

Please enjoy, and don't hesitate to skip chapters if you're uncomfortable.

Soph <3

18+ MATURE CONTENT
PROCEED WITH CAUTION