Nomad Steve* | Battlefield Brat pt. II

1486 words.

welp that was interesting

Warnings: 18+, smut, female masturbation, assisted masturbation??, toys, sprinkle of hate fucking, dirty talk, teeth/biting, unprotected sex, slight Captain kink, overstimulation, squirting

-

The quiet buzz of your vibrator filled the room. Despite what Steve says, it really was quiet, he just couldn't turn off his stupid heightened hearing.

Curling onto your side, you squirmed against the throbbing bullet, eyes rolling back as quiet gasps escaped your lips. Feeling your stomach tighten with an oncoming orgasm, you clenched down around nothing, desperately chasing the high of your evening.

"Do you have any idea how fucking loud that thing is?"

The irritated grumble of Steve situated in your doorway made you jump. Flicking him the finger over your shoulder, a small pout fell over your lips at the dissipating orgasm. "I was just about to cum, you asshole."

Behind you, Steve let out a quiet sigh— which you were certain was accompanied by an eye roll— before feeling the bed dip behind you and his warm, pyjama clad body press to your back. "I'm gonna buy you a quieter one next time we're in town," he muttered through gritted teeth, one of his hands falling to snatch the vibrator from you.

"Fuck off, you love it," you griped through a moan, toes curling as he pressed the vibrating egg harder against your stiff clit, gyrating it in small circles around the sensitive nub.

"Not when you're keeping me up, I don't." His face moved to the crook of your neck, lightly nipping where it met your shoulder. Reaching back, you ran your fingers through his tousled hair, tugging gently at the silky locks.

Tilting your neck to give him more access, he suckled and bit at your skin while flicking up the intensity of the vibrations, enjoying the feeling of you writhing against him. Eyes rolling, you felt his cock harden against your ass. "So what d'you want? You wanna fuck me? Watch your cum drip down my legs again?" You taunted and teased him, tension returning to the pit of your stomach. "Cum like a little bitch like you did last time?"

"I want you to shut up." Slipping his hand from your chest to your mouth, Steve also held your bucking hips still, making you squirm against him.

Eyes flitting at the swirling spread of delicious tingles taking over your body, you ducked your head out of his grasp. "No can do, honey bunny."

"Fine," he voiced a quiet huff, letting go of you with his unoccupied hand, swiftly dropping it to his pyjama pants and untucking his cock. Parting your legs and bending one knee back over him, he shoved into you.

Cumming on the spot, you squeezed him tight, crying out while convulsing around his cock. "Oh, f-fuck. Steve."

Tilting your chin toward him, Steve leant over you, pressing his lips to yours in a hungry kiss. Teeth mashing against one another's as you whimpered into his mouth, focus torn between the bristles of his beard tickling your cheeks and the immeasurable pleasure pulsing up from your core.

Panting against his open mouth, you pulled back a little, flicking off the vibrator while staying clamped down on him. Letting out a shaky breath, you spat through a wavering voice, "you tryna give me a fucking heart attack or something?"

He pressed a kiss to your shoulder before smirking against it, "not at all, honey bunny." Rolling his hips to bottom out completely, his hand found the familiar little bulge of his cock in your tummy, teeth lightly nipping at your shoulder.

"Thought you were tired." Arching back against him, you pulled your lower lip between your teeth.

"I am," Steve murmured before feigning a yawn, fingers still dancing over the bulge in your lower abdomen, a small smile tugging at his lips as he closed his eyes.