Chapter 67

Samuel's POV.

Bloody Aaron has came.

He was hugging Jennifer and congratulating her for her pregnancy.

Well I don't mind congratulations until he stays away from my sister.

I went to him,"Congrats Samuel." He said with a forced smile and hugged me.

"Thanks." I replied patting his shoulders and squeezed it gently with a warning.

"Samuel..."Jennifer removed my hand from his shoulder.

"So, Aaron have you seen the time it's 10:30 in night."I questioned him. He was about to reply when Jennifer said.

"Aaron you must be busy...come I'll take you to the guest room." She said diverting the topic. I rolled my eyes.

"No...I just came to meet you. I'm going to my place now. My flight is in 24 hours so..." He said to Jennifer.

"Very good you should lea..."

"Aaron you didn't tell me you are coming." I heard Ava's voice. In a mere of seconds she was in his arms. They were hugging then to infront of me...huh!

"Easy there baby sister." I said seperating them.

Aaron blushed a little and Ava too.

Oh god they're so... into each other.

I hate it.

"You can leave now." I said to him.

He nodded but Ava has to interrupt,"Why are you leaving...stay,atleast tonight."

"Hey hey hey...why are you...I mean he's to catch his flight. Right Aaron?" I warned him with my eyes.

"Yeah..."

"In 24 hours right! But you've time to stay here. And bro he must be tired and..." She started to convince me.

"Samuel let him stay plzz. I've met him after weeks." Jennifer requested.

"Plzz big bro." Ava said with a puppy face.

"Okay okay fine but tomorrow morning before ten you've to leave." I said.

"Ava now stop smiling and go to your room and dare you tried to meet him in my absence." She nodded and went to her room not before giving an so lovey dovey expressions to Aaron. And he gave her the same.

Uhh... seriously man.

Aaron went upstairs and me and Jennifer went to our room.

"Are you sure he won't barge in Ava's room." I say walking back and forth. I was wondering what if they tried to have....

No no..no I can't let this happen.

I wanted to check if Aaron is in his room or not. After so much hesitation I took a step towards the door.

"Where are you going? Look I know you don't trust Aaron but atleast have faith in your sister." She said.

"I trust her but you don't know about this boys. I mean they're assholes and pervert...."

She stopped me from saying anything further," You've a doubt right let check his room."

We went towards the guest room and the door was open. I slowly went inside and scanned the whole room. He wasn't there. Anger rushed inside me.

"He's not here! See." I said opening the door wide. But the bathroom door opened and Aaron came out.

He saw both of us and understood the situation. He didn't said anything neither do us.