Chapter 94

Jennifer's POV.

I was eating something when I saw Samuel talking to someone on phone.

His face turned serious.

"Mumma...i want to go out... let's go the park."

"One sec." I went to Samuel. I kept my hand on his shoulder and he shivered.

"What happened?" I asked and he smiled lightly.

"Nothing..." He pulled me in his arms wrapping his hands around me.

"You look really worried." I asked breaking the hug.

"Yeah...uh...i mean... I've too much work in the office so..." He said and went to bed.

"Daada i wanna go park." He said to Samuel and he was busy in his thoughts.

He opened his laptop and started typing something.

"Dad..."

"I'm busy Ric." He said.

"Daddy plzz..." He requested.

"Ric... I'm really busy right now. And don't trouble mumma she's pregnant." He said.

He got upset. He was leaving the room,"Where are you going?"

"Icecream." He said and went out.

"Why did you do that?"

"Can't you see Jennifer I'm busy."

I shut his laptop down,"what's bothering you? Is it something serious about my pregnancy? Or anything? Cause you never talked to Ric like that." He heaved.

"I told you it's nothing..." He said and left the room.

I went to Ric he was sitting on the platform eating ice-cream. He looked really upset.

"I'm sorry. You know your dad right he loves you so much. He was just worried."

He nodded and continued to eat. He drenched his chin and neck with icecream. His clothes were also sticky.

"See what you've done to yourself. Let's shower."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It kicks whenever I say big bro's name." Ava said feeling my 5 months baby bump.

"Yeah...He also recognise his father's touch."

"When is your next ultrasound? I want to come with you. I want to see the fetus." I smiled.

I told her,"In one week." She got excited. She asked me if I want to eat anything,"Pizza." I said licking my lips. He nodded and ordered pizza for all of us.

Ric also had a piece. He really liked it.

He was eating the toppings then pizza.

Soon the day came when went for my ultrasound. Me Ava and Samuel were looking at the screen. The baby was moving it's legs, it was also fisting and unfisting his small palm. His heart can be seen.

His heartbeat were like drums. It was indeed a healthy heartbeat.

Ava was overwhelming with joy on the other hand Samuel looked worried.

When we entered the doctor's cabin.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Vincent." He greeted and we replied.

"Mrs Vincent see I've already talked to Mr Vincent. But it's your baby so I would like to know your decision too." He said and i looked at Samuel.

He was silent and numb. So that day he was talking to the doctor about my pregnancy. But he didn't said anything when i asked. Now i realised why he seems so lost in himself.