007. your fangirls

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

"can you like, get out of whatever slump you're in and start looking around! we have to get the best possible presents for andrew and the kids—and pop and mel too" it was tradition for the weissman sisters to do their christmas shopping together, ...

"can you like, get out of whatever slump you're in and start looking around! we have to get the best possible presents for andrew and the kids—and pop and mel too" it was tradition for the weissman sisters to do their christmas shopping together, but this year jemimah could tell stevie wasn't into it.

"i don't know what to get them! i mean, cassie's literally a one year old, she's impossible to shop for"

"11 months" jemimah pettily corrected. "and baby clothes? duh"

"shut up" she sighed, fiddling with her fingers in the absence of all her rings.

"oh my god" jemimah covered her mouth with one hand and quickly grabbed her sisters in the other, tugging her in the opposite direction.

steph fought her sister's tug, turning around to see tommy, two girls she didn't recognise and then two more of her childhood best friends.

"is that stevie weissman?" she heard freddie ask aloud, causing eryn to choke on his drink.

"oh my god" stevie's heart was beating extremely fast, dreading any interactions with tommy, but overwhelmed by the sight of the two boys she'd missed dearly, but failed to keep in touch with.

"stevie you stupid bitch!" eryn yelled, running towards her as freddie joined him—the others awkwardly following.

"dickheads!" before she knew it she was wrapped in their arms as they hugged tightly.

"look! i'm finally taller than you!" freddie shifted his shoulders back to try and give him a height advantage.

"are you kidding me? i swore i'd always have an inch on you" she stood up straight next to him, huffing at the realisation he was indeed taller.

"what about me! i grew too!" eryn chuckled, his voice was so much deeper but he still sounded like the little kid she knew all those years ago.

"dude, i cant believe it, you guys look so old now" she pouted.

"no shit" freddie shook his head, letting out a soft laugh.

"tom! come here!" eryn beckoned the boy over, unaware that the two had already had their reunion, and it wasn't pretty.

"that's casey, and that's mikayla" freddie whispered to the brunette. "they've both got it bad for tom, it's painful to watch"

"got it" she muttered, ignoring the burning feeling in the pit of her stomach as the blonde boy approached.

"guys, this is stevie, she used to go to our primary school, but then she moved to the states" eryn caught the two girls up.

"oh! that's why you sound like that" a fellow brunette with atrocious blonde highlights looked her up and down.

"yeah, your accents kind of fucked" the raven haired girl next to tommy spoke up, not even bothering to smile and pass it off like a joke.

"tom" eryn nudged the blonde who twitched awkwardly at the mention of his name. "it's stevie!"

"i know, we had dinner at her house a few nights ago" he muttered as freddie and stevie discussed his hair, stevie reaching up to ruffle it.

"why didn't you tell us! and oh my god is that jemimah? freddie remember when you had the biggest crush on jemi—"

"shut up!" freddie went bright red, slapping his hand over his best friends mouth.

"jem! it's me eryn! do you remember me!" he waved frantically at the girl who stood back slightly.

"hi eryn!" jemimah gave a warm smile, as the two boys ran o over to talk to her. "freddie get over here and give me a hug!"

"who even is that" casey—i think—looked over in disgust.

"my sister" stevie spat, sick of the girl's attitude.

"woah, you don't need to be so bitchy about it" mikayla—probably—scoffed at the brunette in front of her.

"jesus christ!" stevie spoke rather loudly, letting out a soft chuckle glaring at tommy, "get a hold of your fangirls, asshole"

the two girls scoffed as stevie just turned on her heel and walked over to the others. "jem, we should get going"

"oh yeah! but it was nice to see you guys again"

"yes, i missed you guys shit tons" she brought them both in for another hug, as tommy watched enviously, ignoring the two girls bitching in his ear.

"yes! please we can do a proper catch up soon?" freddie begged.

"i second" eryn smiled, overcome with excitement and happiness.

"i third, let me give you my number" she grabbed eryn's phone, punching in his password and getting it right first try, and no one batted an eyelid. it was business as usual even after 7 years, but stevie couldn't help but wonder why couldn't it be like that with tommy.

"great, i'll text you, 'kay?" eryn raised his eyebrows, and somehow stevie already knew he wanted her to spill about whatever happened with tom, cause of course he knew something happened with tom.

SOPH'S CORNER!
writing the freddie, stevie and eryn
dynamic was so much fun hehe <3