2nd Marriage pt 5

Next morning

I woke up on the cold floor. With my swollen eyes, I looked at the piles of clothes laying beside me. "Perhaps i slept while packing."

Getting up, I made my way to the bathroom to take a bath before completing the packing and going out to say farwell to all.

I tried to reassure myself that it's no time to cry yet I had no control over the tears escaping my eyes.

Never knew a Queen would be crying on her bathroom floor over a husband who was busy cheating on her the previous night.

Shivers.

That's what I felt thinking about him with her last night along with a mix of thousands of emotions that I never knew even existed.

Shivers.

'Oh it's so hard!'
I couldn't stop imagining him kissing her, them giggling and romancing.

It was pure torture!

'Just a few more hours and you'll be out of here. You'll never see their faces again.'

-----

Opening the door of the chamber, I stepped out but a clot lying on my way made me almost slip.
'Who put it here for me to slip?'
Asking the maids to accompany me. I went down the stairs.
'First, I'll inform them of my departure, then I'll come back to take my suitcases'

Ready to see their happy and inlove faces, I stood at the door of the dining hall. But as soon as the guards opened it, my eyes expanded at the view inside.
Shouts and things breaking.
It was pure chaos.
'What's happening?'

There they were. The newlywed princess was throwing off the expensived cutlery and screaming at everyone's faces. The queen glaring at her son. And he...he had an expressionless face.

"Princess Yeji! Making a commotion like this is not suitable for the wife of king!"

I said walking upto her.

"Wife of a queen? WHAT A JOKE!!"

She let out a snort and pointed at Tae.

"This man DIVORCED ME on OUR VERY wedding night !!"

My eyes immediately shot to Tae.

"THIS IS A DISRESPECT TO ME! DISRESPECT TO MY KINGDOM ! I DEM-"

"Enough!" Tae silenced the hall.

"Princess Yeji, we made a deal that I help your kingdom out of starvation and in return you have to marry me and give me a heir."
"Now I'm still going to help your kingdom as I promised but you don't have to do anything in return. So I believe there's no reason for you to continue throwing a tantrum unless you had other intentions." He gave a stern statement.
"If you keep disturbing the peace of my palace, I'll be backing off from my side of the agreement too. Understood?"

This made her shut her mouth. She couldn't protest more as she would be the ruler of  a dead kingdom if not for the King.

"Now, head to your kingdom. My minister is already there. Inform him of all your needs."

Stompong her feet, she headed out of the dining hall.

The loud shut of the door brought me out of a daze.
Divorce? At night?
Finally registering their words, I looked up at Tae.

"T-tae, why?"

His previously cold face softened at my voice.

"WHY? Do you even know the consequences of your action!" Now the queen who was quite for a while spoke up.
"Mom! I have everything planned. Just hear me out!"
"Trust me on this mom"

"There's no solution for this matter except you having a heir. If only y/n could-"

"Mom enough! Just both of you sit."

-------

"I know a man from the kingdom Tsunako. He told me about someone who can heal infertile women. Me and my wife will stay there for some months. I promise you, we'll return with a beautiful heir."

"So you'll leave your kingdom unattended?"

"No mom! This kingdom has you! You've ruled before. Just rule again for a few more months. Min Yoongi will take care of the battle field for the time being."

----

We both entered our chamber in silence. Taking my wrist in his hand, he turned me around and for the first time since the morning,  he spoke directly to me, "I'm sorry for hurting you."

Gazing up at his brown orbs, I moved closer to him. "I-I was so scared." I mumbled as I laid my head on his chest.
His hands automatically moved to caress my back.
"I know...I know. Trust me, it was hard for me too. To see your dull face everyday, to have someone be in my personal space, who isn't you. It was tough. "

"Last night, You think I didn't notice your tears, but I did. And it left a crack in my heart that I don't think can ever heal, even if you forgive me a thousand times."

"Don't say that!"
"It was so hard for me yesterday, I couldn't stand being in someone else's chamber. Someone other than you touching me. It was a thousand times tougher than any battle I have ever fought."

"I'm sorry for not understanding you."
"It's ok, it wasn't your fault love. If anything, it was all mine."
Both of us couldn't help but let the smiles relief dance over our lips.
"Tae-ah! You know I can't have a baby! Why did you give your mother false hope?"

"Just trust me my queen!"

"Now let's pack our things. We have a long journey ahead." He announced, parting from the embrace and heading to the golden closet to take our things out...but half of it was empty, my side to be precise. Confused, he looked back at me and that's when his eyes fell on the suitcases placed beside the bed.

"What's all this?W-Why did you pack your stuff?"
Realisation hit him like a truck, as he sprinted in my direction and hugged me with a sudden impact, making both of us fall on the bed.
I felt my neck being wet by his tears and my condition wasn't any better.

"Y-you were going to leave me? Why? Y-You know I can't live even a second without your presence. I wouldn't have survived without your smile!"
We both sobbed.
"I-I'm sorry!"

He kissed my cheeks, nose, lips and forhead, going crazy just by the thought that I wouldn't have been here if he didn't do what he did last night.

We lost the track of time as we just laid in eachother's embrace.
Sobbing and kissing eachother's features.

Mine...all mine.

------

Last part is left.
Comment if you want it~