drinking vinegar🍶

Wei wuxian is enjoying his stay in cloud recesses it was really peaceful there and he practice cooking and now his really good at it. Then he take good care and help the maidens to the vegetable area and help them pick all the vegetable and fruit on the field. He have fun with the maidens because they are so funny.
Not knowing lan zhan
Is watching them.

Lan huliang: a-zhan his just talking to girls there's nothing More than that ...I hope..

Lan huliang said trying to calm down lan zhan who is highly drinking vinegar right now.

Lan zhan: but father!......

Lan huliang: a-zhan I'll wait for you in the conference room you can have time with wuxian for a minute. Ok?

With that lan zhan's eyes lit up And quickly agreed with the answer"MN"

lan zhan fast walk to there where wei ying is and cough loud for them to notice his appearance.
As wei wuxian and the maidens heard it they clamp there mouth shut knowing how the new sect leader of lan clan drink so much vinegar and glaring at them.

Wei wuxian: ahahaha..... Lan zhan your back... Aren't you still busy?

Wei wuxian said being a bit scared seeing a very jealous lan Wangji.

Maidens: sect leader lan we're going to take our leave.

The maidens said and leave quickly don't want to get a second glare from the great hangguang-jun .

Lan zhan: wei ying!!

Lan zhan said in angry tone.

Wei wuxian: ahhhh lan zhan I'm not flirting I'm just helping them!

Wei wuxian said being scared and run off quickly. And shouting " bye lan zhan"

Lan zhan: wei ying!!!

So lan zhan fast walk just to catch him because running is prohibited in cloud recesses.

At last wei wuxian stop running away and surrender his self to lan zhan.

Wei wuxian: ahhh !! Look at you lan zhan your getting jealous to those girls? I only love you ok! Beside we are almost gonna get married so there is nothing you should worried about.

Wei wuxian said standing in front of lan zhan.

Lan zhan: MN!

Lan zhan said and quickly grab wei wuxian's waist and hug him making wei wuxian's head lay on lan zhan's shoulders.

After a few minutes they let go of each other and started walking together .
When a deciple appears and said " sect leader lan, master wen Chao is looking for you in Maine hall.
With that lan zhan and wei wuxian look at each other and thought "ahh not this brat again"

Wei wuxian: lan zhan I Know your busy don't waste your time with that brat I'll handle him.

Lan zhan: are you sure wei ying?

Lan zhan said worried knowing how arogant wen Chao is.

Wei wuxian: yes lan zhan I'm sure, beside I'm going to be madam lan soon so I should know how to handle useless people at least to lessen your stressed! Beside you have to finish your work so that ... Well... You know....  We can make up tonight.... Ahhh that's all lan zhan I'll go take care of him byee!

With that wei wuxian quickly run. Not wanting to see those smirks on lan zhan's face.

Lan zhan just look at him thinking " the lan sect are lucky to have a madam like you wei ying"  with that lan zhan quickly go to his conference meeting with the other great cultivators.