wedding

It was bright red inside the room filled with gifts, gold, silver and Jade's. After the ceremony there is a very long table filled with wine, tea, spicy food, fruits and vegetables. The wedding is really extravagant one could say, preparing it is very expensive.

The wedding was about to start. Wei wuxian was wearing a long bright red gown with silver belts and golden swirls like cloud on his dress. When he looked around he saw his family tearing up, he smile gently at them and continue walking on the aisle he look up and saw a very handsome man a stoic but you can see how he was full of happiness in his eyes.

When the ceremony was done everyone went out of the room and go to the party Hall where all the food was there. The wen's are also invited except wen Chao who is severely injured and locked on the room good thing wen zhulio was there to help him eat. And who knows what's more they going to do there.

(Jingshi)

In the jingshi wei ying was laying his back on lan zhan's chest looking at the blurry images of people in the window. While lan zhan is busy combing wei Ying's hair from behind.

Wei ying: lan zhan I'm so lucky to have you for this life I promise I'll be a good partner to you. He said and giggles gently which make lan zhan blush at the view.

Lan zhan: and I promise I'll be a good husband you can relied with ...........lan ying...
Lan zhan said in his deep voice which is very attractive. Making wei ying blush so hard and stand up and start kissing lan zhan. Which lan zhan returned.
The kiss went on slow and lingering. But then after few minutes that's when the kiss get hotter.
Lan zhan pick Wei ying up carry him bridal style while kissing him and then throw him in to the bed hardly.

Wei ying: ayohhhh.... There's no need to be harsh .... Husband .
Wei wuxian said and smirk.
Lan zhan become impatient and kiss Wei ying harder and started to stripped him off and now they are naked.

But then lan zhan broke the kiss and get up of them bed grabbing something and he came back with an oil. He goes on top of Wei wuxian and sperate his two pale and thin legs giving lan zhan a perfect view of wei wuxian's hole and penis.
Lan zhan smirk at the view and coated his cock with an oil and keep on rubbing his huge dick in front of Wei wuxian making him erect.

Wei wuxian got shy so he clamp his legs a little making lan zhan annoyed and spread his legs wider making wei wuxian moan.
"Ahhhhh... Lan zhan.... Please just get in already.....
He begged.

With that lan zhan came in on him without even preparing wei wuxian and started hitting in and out.
Ahh~ngghh~ah~ah~nghhh.... Husband faster please.....
Wei wuxian said in sexy tone. Wich make lan zhan goes faster and deeper.

Ahhhh....ahh..nghhhh... That's...it right there....

Lan zhan move to different angle and get wei wuxian's Left leg and put it on his neck
And goes dipper hitting it perfectly.
Until Wei wuxian felt electric sparks when he hit that spot and he moaned loudly. Making them think the same thing. "It's the spot"

With that lan zhan goes more dipeper and hit the spot faster making wei wuxian moan so Loud and tears of begging Mercy from his husband.

Because of too much pleasure wei wuxian already cummed 3 times but lan zhan only cummed once. Wei wuxian Keep on moaning loudly that his neck was arcked.

So lan zhan lean to wei ying while still hitting his spot harshly. Lan zhan kiss wei ying's neck and keep leaving hickey "ahhh....er ~ge..ge have .. mercy...ahhh...nghhh...ahhh"
Wei wuxian keep on moaning and lan zhan just got lower and still hitting Wei wuxian's spot and he started playing wei ying nipples and said "NO" in his deep and seducing voice. Making wei ying feel more pleasure. Until lan zhan felt something hot in his abdomen so he hit more faster holding wei wuxian tightly making wei wuxian's wall's tighten and lan zhan cummed in side of him and they both moan loudly and fell to each other's arms.

Just a minutes past by the both calm down wei wuxian moved and hugged lan zhan's chest laying his head on it.
"Lan zhan..... I love you so much"
He said while still catching up his breath.

Lan zhan: love lan ying too....
Lan zhan said in deep voice and kiss wei wuxian in the forehead. Secured him in the blanket and hug him To sleep.