اختتام • End

This is the last note for "Gunnah e Shab". The book is come to an end, and with it so is our journey. Some may stay and some may part ways, which is okay. We are all on a voyage of our own so it makes absolute sense. Anyways, there is so much to talk about. When I began typing the book, I wanted to give up at so many points. I had absolutely no idea in which direction this would go, I only knew one thing and that was : Laila would love her profession. I weighed the pros and cons of writing this of course, after having the experience I've had this past year anyone would be forced to reconsider. I wanted this to be an erotica but you take what you get.

I want to thank all of my readers who read this book. The ones I had the absolute pleasure of getting to hear from. Your comments and ideas meant the world. It was all so overwhelming for me, the love Gunnah E Shab got. So thank you so so so so so so so so so much to every single one of you.

To fellow writers who have applauded me, thank you. Your generosity means the world and it is something I won't ever forget.

I can't however, forget to spill some tea and let you know what the ACTUAL plan was.

🕯 Salma wasn't going to die. Sara and Ayna were not planned characters.

🕯 Laila was not going to have any friends at the brothel.

🕯 Salma would have forced Laila to marry Azmaray and escape, as he willingly paid for her freedom.

🕯 Sarah was never meant to be Raeed's wife and Azmaray's biological mother was NOT Almas.

🕯 Almas was supposed to be dead.

🕯 Zaeem was meant to be an orphan

🕯 Ayna and Laila were not supposed to be related.

🕯 Saheefa was meant to harm Laila in a very bad way.

🕯 Azmaray's aunt was the one meant to expose Azaan Khan and not Hooriya.

See the book should have been different but its okay. I love how it turned out to be.

Gunnah E Shab is the proof that if you work hard enough, it pays off. I've made edits and learnt so much stuff while writing this and there are a handful of people my heart thanks day and night. Without them knowing even.

Thank you for reading this book.

I hope you enjoyed it.

This isn't the last we have heard from the Khan's. 😌😌😌

With love,
Qanoot S.