Little glimpse

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

Copying my work without my consent is a violation of the copyright clause.

The resemblance is purely a coincidence.  

---------------------------------------------------------

May I call upon stage MR. Ajay Deshmukh to present the award for THE SINGER OF THE YEAR.

A man around mid 40's walks onto the stage with his famous aura and opens the envelope while standing in front of the mike. A smug smile appeared on his face reading the name of the winner.

Mr. Deshmukh:- Ummm..... I think the results are pretty much obvious. He is one of mine and as well as everyone's favorite......... ( asks the audience with excitement ) Should I need to say the name?

In reply, the audience and the other celebrities start enchanting a single name which is enough to give chills to anyone's heart. The name is "SIDHARTH"........ "SIDHARTH"...........

 "YUP! THE AWARD FOR THE SINGER OF THE YEAR 2021 GOES TO NONE OTHER THAN.................."

"MR. SIDHARTH SHUKLA"

Listening to this, a man who is sitting quietly at the corner table stood up and walks on the stage with a nervous smile. Yes, he is nervous today because his supporter, his well-wisher, the lady who always boosts his confidence is not here with him today.

But still plastering a big smile while buttoning his coat like a gentleman he climbs the stairs to reach the stage.

Mr. Deshmukh comes forward and hands over the trophy to him with a very warm smile and praises him for the soothing voice which he had. He is gushing over THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA while he is thanking him with a smile.

The full stadium is echoing with the thunder of applause.

Sidharth took the trophy and thanked Mr. Deshmukh zillionths times. Then he turns around to go back to his seat but abruptly stops by the host of the evening.

The host:- Please Mr. Shukla, at least say few words for your fans. Today is your day! You won back-to-back three awards in the evening........ First for THE BEST PLAYBACK SINGER, second for THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR, and now THE SINGER OF THE YEAR 2021. So please share your success mantra with us....... With your fans.

Hearing this Sidharth thinks for a while and walks back on the stage with a beautiful smile. He took the mike in his hand before starting.

" UMM..... I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I SAY? OR WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY?....... TRULY SPEAKING I DON'T DESERVE THIS. ( showing his trophy ) THERE IS A SAYING THAT THERE IS A WOMAN BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL MAN AND MY CASE IS NO EXCEPTION. ( chuckles while remembering his lady love ) SHE CONVERTED A ORDINARY SIDHARTH, INTO THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA. SHE IS MY INSPIRATION. IF I AM NOT WRONG THEN, I WOULD BE NOTHING IF SHE WILL NOT BE THERE WITH ME.

TODAY, I AM STANDING HERE IS ONLY BECAUSE OF HER AND OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE OF MY FANS WHO LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY."

After taking a deep breath he continues further with a charming smile remembering his lady.

" ALTHOUGH I AM NOT GOOD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS. BUT TODAY, I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO MY LADY.............. ( looks at the camera directly with soft eyes which showing an immense love for his lady )

I LOVE YOU, MRS. SHUKLA AND THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE AND MAKING IT BEAUTIFUL."

He left the mike and walks down the stage with a shy smile. The audience cheers listening to his confession making his cheeks go red. 

--------X

How is the little glimpse? 

Are you excited about the new journey🙏🏻? 

In this, you will witness the new avatar of SIDHARTH and SHEHNAAZ. So hop on this train to witness another beautiful journey of them from SIDHARTH and SHEHNAAZ to SIDNAAZ.