1. MYSTIC MUSIC LABEL

A boy around 22 or 23 is standing outside a huge building wearing simple blue jeans with a red t-shirt. He has a square-shaped spec around his eyes with a large guitar case on his back. He fixes his specs and reads the name of the company which is engraved on the top with broad letters.

 He fixes his specs and reads the name of the company which is engraved on the top with broad letters

"MYSTIC MUSIC LABEL"

INDIA'S TOPMOST MUSIC LABEL COMPANY.

MANY SINGERS, COMPOSERS, LYRICISTS WANT TO WORK WITH THIS LABEL AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFETIME.

THIS MUSIC LABEL MAKES THE CAREER OF MANY BIG NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY. BEING THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY STILL, IT IS AWAY FROM ANY KIND OF NEPOTISM.

THE COMPANY HAS SIMPLE AND STRICT RULES. THE TOP AND THE FOREMOST IMPORTANT RULE IS "YOU HAVE TO BE TALENTED TO WORK UNDER THIS LABEL".

The boy is very well aware of the company's reputation, that's why he is a little scared and nervous. He gulps his saliva before walking inside.

The boy enters the building and looks around only to get clean-bowled by the beauty of the interiors. Every item in the office speaks of luxury. The furniture and the walls showcase the music world through arts and articles. For a moment he got lost seeing the environment of the office. He composed himself when he remembered that he was here for work.

After gathering some courage he walks towards the reception with nervousness dripping from his face and asks in a shivering tone.

The boy:- Hey, my name is.......

The receptionist is busy typing something on her computer that's why she didn't pay attention to him. Seeing her behavior he becomes more nervous and clears his throat before trying to get her attention again.

The boy:- Hey, my name is SIDHARTH SHUKLA. Mr. Gupta called me here for a meeting. May I know where I can meet him? 

 May I know where I can meet him? 

SIDHARTH SHUKLA

A SHY AND A INTROVERTED MIDDLE-CLASS BOY. HAS A PURE HEART AND IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN. THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT ARE VERY CLOSE TO HIS HEART AND THEY ARE HIS PARENTS AND HIS SPECS.