Chapter 1

Characters will be introduced in between the chapters....

A girl sitting near the edge of the खाई(chasm)  crying and remembering the whole situation from starting day.

This means it time for flashback...⏳⏳

Flashback starts⏳

Anu: She was a beautiful girl. Her age is 20 years. She was brilliant student and always get Rank 1 in her school as well as college. She doesn't believe in crush or bf-gf or love kinda thing.

Anu Pov's

Its 5'o clock. I wake up and after arranging my bed, I went to do brush. I freshen up and also taken the bath. I weared my red top and jeans. The clock was showing 5:30a.m. I did my daily exercise and then have my breakfast. Mom had made veggie sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk😋

After having breakfast, I weared my shoes, take my Scotty keys and went to college with my scooty.

It was first day of 2nd semester. Oops sorry, I forgot to tell u my college name, its...Banaras Hindu University located in Varanasi. And I am currently studying Political Science, one of my fav subject.

Suddenly, I saw my friends and went to them. As usual, they were talking about there boyfriends. I said," Now plz stop, can we change topic and talk about the fun that we have in  vacation."

Kirti(one of my friend): My vacations were awesome. I spend time with Nitesh(boyfriend of Kirti). We went to movies, bars etc...

They again started talking about there boyfriends... I hold my bestie's hand and went to the classroom. Lemma introduce u all to my bestie...

Her name is Sufi. She is a beautiful, understanding and good girl. Her age is same as me. She also have a boyfriend name Naman.

I have also met her boyfriend. He is also a positive boy. Respects girls and fullfill all demands of her girlfriend.

Sufi: Uff Ananya, why u dragged me here?

I said," U all were just talking about your boyfriends, so I was getting bored."

Sufi: So u can also make a boyfriend...

I said," Sufi u know me well, I don't believe in all this shits."

Sufi: Haa mata 🙏

I smiled 😁

Suddenly, our teacher came.

Teacher: Good morning students...
Everyone: Good morning sir...

Suddenly, a new boy came there running.

Boy: Sir, can I come in?
Sir: U are late on your first day only. Why?
Boy: Actually, I was sleeping.

Everyone laughed.

Pov's end...

Sufi's Pov's

When the boy said he was sleeping so he got late, everyone laughed out loudly.

But Ananya, she was just staring that boy. But this time I ignored, I thought she was simply seeing him as he is new.

The boy came inside and introduced himself.

His name was Dev...Dev Joshi... He was 20 years old. Actually his friend, Siddharth was already studing in the college, even in my class only. So, it was not difficult for Dev to settle in that environment.

Siddharth was one of the hottest guy in our college. Every girl has a crush on him. And therefore their boyfriends were jealous of Siddharth.

No no... if u are thinking I also have crush on him. Then u are thinking wrong. I am very loyal to my boyfriend. I don't have any crush on Siddharth. He is just my and Ananya friend. Nor Ananya had crush on him. 

Dev went and sit behind us as Sid was just behind us.

Dev: Hi Sid...
Sid: Hi bhai... Finally u get admission here...
Dev: Yup...

Sir: U two stop talking and let us start our class now...

Dev and Sid: Ok sir...

Ananya wants to move her eyes back and see him but because of teacher she can't. She was lost somewhere else maybe in Dev's dream 🤭

The time passed and now, it was break.

The thing happened that Ananya was waiting eagerly. That was talking to Dev.

Sid introduced Dev to us.

Sid: Dev meet them, they are also my friends.
Dev: Hii...
I replied him, " Hi"
Anu: Hii...my name is Ananya Bhooshan...
Dev: Myself Dev...
I: Myself Sufi...

Sid: I am going to show him the whole college... Will u join us??
Anu: Yes...off course...

By now, I get to know ... That finally my bestie got a crush on someone.... But I don't know that this crush will become her love...

To be continued....

How is the chapter??

Don't Vomment😁

Goals:
20 likes
50+ Comments

Give me shoutouts plz🥺