Chapter 6

Anu went inside and sat on the sofa..

The old woman give her a cup of tea.

Anu: Now plz tell me everything...

Old woman: So, when dev was 6 years old, her dad died in a road accident...

And the problems on his family come... Her mom then began to teach...but one day she died due to heart attack... I think dev was 8 years at that time...

After that the two child become alone in this world ..

Anu: Two child??

Old woman: Yes, Dev and his sister Garima..

They were sent to orphanage house... From there, brother and sister separated... Someone adopted garima...

Later on when dev become 15, he ran from orphanage in order to find her sister and get to know that her sister has also died. She was having a brain tumor...

He was all alone at that time...

Then he began to give tutions to his juniors... She lived in my house for several years... I always consider him like my own child... But 2 months ago, he get to know that he had a hole in his heart...

He was not having money for operation... Nor he shared it with me... Few days ago, when I was sitting in my garden...

Chikana ki awaz was coming from Dev's house... I went there and saw the lifeless body of him... There was a letter on the table...

And from there I get to know that he was having a hole...

Old woman eyes filled with tears...

Tears rolled over Anu's eyes... She understands that dev doesn't want that she fall in love for him as he knew that he will leave...

Thinking all this and crying she left the house...

She was crying very loudly... She thought wrong about him...

She just wanted to talk him again...but can't...

"Intazar mat  karna".... A message came from Dev to her...(Note that message was automatically set from Dev very long ago)

She cried 🥺

Lekin Usna uska Intazar tabh bhi kiya...

She never get married to anyone...

"If it is wrong to fall in love with someone else after marriage, then after falling in love, marrying someone else is also wrong."

----------------------The End----------------------------

Thanks for supporting me till here...

I think this is my last book...

I will be here for talking but no new stories atleast for 4 to 5 months due to studies...

Do u like this story??

Rate this story out of 5 stars...