Chapter 2

We went together to show our new friend, Dev , the college.

After covering places of our college, we went to cafeteria.

Anu: Do u also want cold coffee??

Dev: Yes...

Sid: Ok I am ordering 4 cold coffees..

Sid went and ordered cold coffees. And so I went...

I went so that they get time to know each other more...

From the counter, I could see them talking and laughing.

We take the coffees and went there...

Sid: Coffees are here....

We all started talking and drinking coffee...

Within a week, Dev and Anu almost get to know each other.. They used to talk, enjoy all day...

On Monday, it was one of the best day for Ananya.

As she finally got Dev's number. They both exchanged each other numbers.

And Ananya always tell me that they used to talk in night till 12a.m. or more... They used to share how there they went on and many more...

And one day, after 3 weeks we met Dev. Ananya told me that she loves Dev... Not crush.. it was a pure love...

I was wrong that it was only crush. But they both really love each other... Oops sorry, not both... Anu love him... I don't know about Dev...

Anu and Dev closeness becomes more day by day...  They used to go for cafe and many places to travel... And by now Sid also get a point that they are more than a friend...

He used to care for her very much... He always make her laugh...

Almost a month passed and there was not any day when I saw Dev tensed or sad...

But it's life, man... Everyone becomes sad once a life or some people life is of full of sadness...

Now u thinking that why I am talking like this... U will get to know about it soon...

So, for today this much only...

How was it?
Comments...

There will be shorts chapters only as I doesn't have too much idea...