A Fateful Encounter

Wu lao shi always had a crush on this celebrity from a really famous kpop group, BTS. His name is Harry Potter. Wu lao shi had pictures of him hung up all on his wall. He always dreamt of meeting him, but wu lao shi is just another ordinary human being. 

"Its so silly to think that i can meet up with him, would he be shocked? since we share the same first name... he must think I'm weird." wu lao shi holds up a picture of harry potter decorated with heart stickers. 

"He's so hot" Wu lao shi blushed and hid under his blanket out of embarrassment. He couldn't handle it since he had a wet dream of harry railing him last night. 

But Wu lao shi forgotten that had to attend a new school tomorrow and has not make any preparations

But Wu lao shi forgotten that had to attend a new school tomorrow and has not make any preparations. Its a famous school named Alois D. Red Lizards, Its Wu lao shi's dream school. He didn't think about it and drifted away to sleep. 

(Timeskip because I'm Lazy uwu 🥺🤞)

"COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU BRAT. YOU'RE LATE." wu lao shi's abusive mother screamed. 

Wu lao shi quickly got up as fast as possible. He put his golden hair up into a messy bun as his blue orbs leaked tears because he was afraid of his mother. 

His mother is an alcoholic and abuses him every day, she treats him as a slave

His mother is an alcoholic and abuses him every day, she treats him as a slave. Wu lao shi can barely get any rest.

Wu Lao shi patched his bruises up and ran downstairs with his hoodie and leggings. He put on some sneakers and dashed out the front door. He kept running and running, praying that he would make it on time. 

After a few minutes, Wu lao shi arrived at the front gate. 

Wu lao shi's POV

"oh thank god that I made it on time" I sighed and slowly made my way into the school. As I was walking down the corridor, I saw someone getting bullied. 

'Jeez, who still bully anyone these days, its so lame' I thought to myself. 

I tried to go and help the victim but I bumped into a wall and fell. As I picked up my books and looked up, I realised that it was the bully, Gojo. 

"Yowai Mo" He scoffed. 

I felt super sad, but I got up and helped his victim because I am girlboss. 

"Thanks... My name is Gao Si, what's yours?" 

"My name is Wu Lao Shi, Nice to meet you, Gao Si" I said with a smile. 

Gao Si's face lit up with a smile and started talking to me as we made our way to the class. We sat next to each other. 

(timeskip because Idc👧👧)

Me and Gao Si went to the cafeteria to get lunch together. And Gao Si started to gossip about our schoolmates. Just then, he mentioned a "bad boy" which i think is super cringy. 

"He sounds kind of cringe" I speaked my mind and told Gao Si about it.

"Take it back Wu lao shi- t-they will h-hurt you" Just when Gao Si was trying to convince me to take it back, A strong person pinned me to the wall and growled, 

"What did you just call me, kitten" he sounded furious 

"I'm not taking it back, 'Bad boy'" I mocked him and his title. But when I looked up, to my surprise It was Harry Potter! My idol. And the Tong Ji Twins is with him too, along with jungkook. 

Harry chuckled, "You're not like others... you're different." 

"What should we do with him, Harry?" Tong Ji Tu pointed at me. His voice is so dreamy, I can sleep to his voice. I think that Gao Si already passed out. 

"Take him, were making him our pet" Harry clicked his fingers.

Before I know it, I was taken away to a room, the student council office along with Harry. I am so nervous, this is the first time I've met Harry in real life. I knew he was hot, but his beauty is too much to be compared to anyone else. He is perfection. 

I couldn't stop blushing so I focused on the situation were in right now. 

"Harry who is this new chick?" A voice said. When I looked up it was Malfoy, the coolest in BTS. Malfoy put his hands on my shoulder and that made me feel really uncomfortable, I didn't know he was such a pervert. 

Just then, Harry barked. "He is mine, Fuck off" His eyes turned into a beautiful gold and I can't help but admire his beauty. 

Harry took me by my hand and took me away. I was on cloud 9. My heart melted, how is he even the 'Bad Boy' he is so sweet, Gao Si must've got it wrong. 

And he stopped at the back of the school. 

"Starting today. You, Harry Goh Jun Hao, Scorpio, Gemini Rising, INFJ, 4w5, Blood Type A, Loves spicy food, shall be mine. Do you understand?" He growled and I couldn't help but whimper.

"Y-yes A-alpha" I muttered

He smirked and move closer to me. His face was so close but I can't move because his hormones are too strong. I can't help but shake. And just then, 

He kissed me. 

I passed out from his hormones as I was shocked and exhausted

I passed out from his hormones as I was shocked and exhausted. He caught me in his arms and carried me princess style. 

It was a fateful encounter between the soon to be lovers.