bedtime zzz

Wu lao shi was so tired he collapsed in Harry's arms like a belphegor kinnie.  (i couldn't find the edit of wu lao shi as belphegor that got me 2k likes on tiktok and 4 ppl asked if he was single.) 

Harry sighed and looked at wu lao shi's peaceful face. 'He's so breathtaking' Harry thought to himself. 

Harry decided to take him back to his 783291027356472910324638291635 dollar mansion that he lives by himself and his servants. he doesn't have a good relationship with his family so they live seperately. 

"Welcome back master" Harry's most trusted maid, Hyunjin greeted him. 

(I'M SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME UWU) 

(hyunjin one chance pls, i'll suck your toes for you/srs) 

Harry trusts Hyunjin alot to know that he could depend on him to take care of the idiots he just took care of (aka bruno and henz btw) 

"boil them like how you boiled your water, to death" Harry gave bruno a death stare before turning back to do whatever business he has with Wu lao shi. 😏😏😏

"yes sir" Hyunjin grabbed bruno and henz and threw them into a pot and made them into raw meat. he fed them to the dog, mahito. 

Apparently Hyunjin is a very kind person so he let Bruno and the chipmunks go with a 32467965843029 degree burn. 

With Jungkook. 

After getting humiliated by Harry, Jungkook became the mafia boss. He gathered multiple gang members. Its all Jane's favourite characters like nagito, oikawa, dazai, gojo and other really musty people because jane has bad taste in men. 

Bruno and Henz escaped to the gang's hideout

Bruno and Henz escaped to the gang's hideout. Jungkook accepted their request to join the gang without thinking twice. 

"I want you.... to spread a rumor about Wu Lao Shi dating random old men on the streets for money" 

"Yes Sir." 

Timeskip because I'm quirky uwu😜😜

wu lao shi was very tired. but harry refused to let him go.