Misunderstanding.

It has been a week since Wu lao shi came to Alios D. Red Lizards. He was actually comfortable with this... other than the fact that he is now the "pet" of the student councils.

Wu lao shi did not know what school the BTS members were in as it is top secret!! And he certainly did not know that all of the members were the powerful and handsome student council of the most private high school in the world.

Wu lao shi did not believe that he is now actually walking with one of the student councils, jungkook!... other than the fact that he is behind him holding onto his plastic bag full with drinks.

The fact that jungkook wasn't using a eco friendly bag is already triggering wu lao shi, but he bit his lip and played it cool.

Jungkook is one of the bullies with Gojoe. That's why gojoe always gets away with the troubles he caused for the students. And he even beat up a student council member, Gao Si.

Since Gao Si is wu lao shi's best friend, he did not like neither jungkook or gojo.

"Are we there yet?" Wu lao shi whined in pain from all the walking that jungkook made him do.

"No, keep your mouth shut whore." Jungkook gave Wu lao shi a dead look in the eyes.

Wu lao shi started to tear up, Jungkook was one of his favourite member of BTS he could not believe that he was so mean.

Just then, a guy walked up to Jungkook and punched him in the face.

"Ow... WHAT WAS THAT FOR MAN?!" Jungkook was furious. He slowly looked up just to realise that it was the leader of BTS and the head of student council, Harry Potter!

Jungkook was in disbelief, he had always hated Harry for taking the place of Namjoon but he did not think that Harry would punch him. Jungkook gritted his teeth and stared into wu lao shi's eyes with the intent of murder.

Wu lao shi's POV

I looked up to see the love of my life, Harry wiping my tears off my face.

"What's wrong bbg. Did jungkook make you sad? Don't worry I'll make him pay👿👿👿" Harry transformed into a wolf and started barking at Jungkook.

Jungkook started to sweat in Yamaguchi kinnie.🤪🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭

OMG Harry is the King of Alphas?? 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺I can't believe it! I tried to stop him but before i knew it, Jungkook was beaten up into a pulp of meat

I fainted at the sight of it.

Harry carried my disable ass in princess style. I wasn't fully unconscious so I opened my eyes slightly, only to see Harry with blood on his face, looking sexy asf😍🥺🥵🥵

Everyone around us was taking pictures and started gossiping. Harry's fangirls gave me an angry look. I was super scared so I hid my face into Harry's beautiful chest as I drifted away to sleep.