CHAPTER 25

I look up quickly to apologise but stop when i see Nick. I grin at his expression.

"hi" i say to him, cheekily.

"You little minx you lied to me" he husks.

"Nooo" i whine. "It was for a good cause, a surprise" i say. I try wiggle out of his grasp but he tightens both arms around my waist. He leans in to kiss me.

"Oh! Sorry" i jump at the sudden voice but Nick doesnt seem fazed. He turns, one arm still around me. I burn in embarrassment when i see its Ms. Bianca. Before i can think, i turn and hide my face in Niccolos chest. "Aww she's adorable, tesoro, its ok, believe me, your the only one i actually approve of." She says. I turn back around.

"Im sorry" I whisper making her laugh.

"Nonsense dolcezza, its ok, now, dont be too long, Tania will be arriving soon, sì?" she says turning around and walking away.

As soon as she leaves, i turn and smack his arm.

"What?" he asks. I glare at him and try to walk away but he grabs me and places deep kiss on my lips. "you look so damn hot baby" he says and i giggle.

"Thankyou, did you like your surprise?" i ask him looking up at him.

"Sì baby, i loved it, any chance to see you" he says. I shake my head and we walk down to the kitchen. ,"When were you here?" he asks, kissing my head, arm around me.

"Mm around 12:30 i think. You know Laia let me pick out Gray's outfit and dress him and i just felt so mom like and warm oh!" i say all excited. Nick just hums and kisses my head again.

"aww arent you two cute" Alaia coos.

"Stop"

"Alright alright, Ari you're on Grayson duty, im tired from all the cooking." I squeal.

"Yess" i say as i pick him up from his bouncer, he grins at me and i play with him, walking to Nick.

"Oh, i think zia's here" Alaia says and we walk to their huge foyer. Aunty greets everyone thanking them for the wishes, she spots me and squeals making me giggle.

"Oh dolcezza" she says. I give her a side hug with Gray on my hip.

We all move towards the backyard where i helped set up a pretty lunch set up. We sit down, me next to Ms. Bianca, with gray on my lap and Nick on my other side.

Angelo asks me for the lemonade but its out of reach, so i get help.

"Um, Ms. Bianca?" I call. She looks at me abruptly.

"Oh my" she says. "No tesoro, you call me mama, or zia, but I prefer mama, Nick calls me that" She says surprising me. Aww.

"Oh ok, sorry" i say she just smiles brightly. "Uhm Angelo wants lemonade" i say to her meekly. She rolls her eyes. She's so pretty.

"Angelo and his obsession with food, here you go lovely" she says. I pass it on then look up at Nick.

"Are you happy about calling mama, mama?" he asks me, and i bop my head. He kisses my temple, just then, grayson coos at us and i giggle. Hungry baby.

~

Lunch was great, now we're just sitting at the table, Laia went in to get the cake. When she brings it out Aunty gasps and i smile.

"Oh its beautiful" she says.

"Aria made it" Alaia says making everyone compliment me.

She cuts the cake and the maids serve it. Grayson loves it, he keeps bouncing as he eats. Im feeding him with his cute plastic spoon.

Soon, everyone disperses and Aunty leaves with her husband. Im still in the garden, Grayson has his head on my shoulder. He's tired from all the socializing.

After lunch, Alessandro wanted to take Alaia out but she was hesitant because of Gray, but i offered to babysit my lovely boy, and she was really happy and grateful.

She's told me before how she feels like shes burdening Zia Shaina or mama, by asking to babysit. Im honestly more then happy to do it, i didn't know it was such an issue. Ill make sure to push her to leave him with me more and have some fun.

Maybe when Grayson is more comfortable with me, i can give them a night or two off. I can imagine how hard it must be.

I just watch the pretty sky as i feel my little baby fall asleep. I love him so much.

Edited