The beginning of time

Long ago there was a mortal name chaos, and he was a misbehaved kid in his village named Gina.

Chaos parents passed away in the year 1423, thats when he was 12 years old. When it was 1456 chaos died from being ambushed by thugs that stole everything from him. When chaos died and he appeared in the after-life he realized he was in the wrong and said to the grim reaper, Mr reaper please give me another chance I know I messed up so please give me another chance you can choose my fate next time, but the reaper refused and sent him between the gates of heaven and hell.

The reaper point at chaos and said, chaos u must choose to where u go, he then point at the heaven gate and said if u choose heaven u be blessed with God and his powers, if u choose the gate of hell u be give the powers of a demon by Satan himself. So chaos chose both and the reaper said if u chose both then u will be cursed to walk the earth of being both an elite demon and a archangel.

So chaos chose both but the reaper didn't tell him how the curse will affect him, so chaos walked the earth and when he found a temple in the year 1582 in New killon the state of the famous killer name killjoy and he found a time stone to where he can go back in time and so he did just to spend time with his parents again.

So when chaos used the used the timed stone he arrived at a place that looked familiar to him, and the place did it was his old village in the year 1167 it was destroyed by destructive blows to the craters that look like his old swimming holes. Then he saw an archangel name donny and an elite demon name Jared standing in between him as he looked at them both. Donny and Jared stared at chaos as they saw his corrupted wings of both arch angle and high clase elite demon as they then backed away and bowed to his feet calling chaos the chosen one.

Chaos then said how am I the chosen one, Donny said that a man with both archangel and elite demonic wings and powers, but Jared said he is the cursed being of a different universe to have come here and destroy them all.

Vicky the archangel came around and said they are both wrong and said that he has chosen both gates, chaos then said yes I have and I found the time stone and traveled back in time to learn about historical events that would be inserting to learn about.

Vicky and Donny looked at each other and then got on one knee and said to chaos that he has alot to learn about the angles and demons. So they took the time stone from him and the four of them went back to where the angles and demons were created back at the place of Gina before it was even discovered.

Chaos said to donny "where is everyone
And where are the people and the building's.", Donny told chaos it's where everything started before the angles and demons were born.

They then walks around and began to train chaos after declaring a peace for a bit until they are back in their own time. So they trained chaos to the point where he surpasses them.

On the edge of their training that took them 2 years before the war started and chaos then killed Vicky by accident.

Vicky's last will was to be remembered and be buried underneath a blossom tree.

So they buried Vicky and finished up chaos training, and before they did finish they realized the demon him was showing and made him more powerful than a god. So Donny and Jared feared that both their races would be wiped out from existence.

A Few months has passed by and the war has now started and chaos was fight for both sides cuz they tried to wipe Him out from existence.

Chaos summoned all  arch angles by point his fingers at some elite demons to strike them down until they are unable to move.

Then one demon had a blade that will cut through anything and when chaos was struck by that blade he then yelled in pain after losing half his right eye and his entire right arm; black blood bleed upwards from his half cut eye and darkness energy goes downward while half his right eye glows fades and sparks up with black fire and black lightning as the color of his half right eye is black while they saw half the pupil was red.

While both sides saw how angry he was they called in old clans to help defeat him. The gaint clan and the fairy clan was called by the angles so they can help heal the wounded and try and capture Chaos, while the demon clan called in the vampire and werewolf clan to help maintain the demons and so they can at least put their skills at a help.

So when the all 6 clans capture Vhaos they then saw how much rage was building up in his system. So they then held him down while a dark force of energy builds up around Chaos as it then grew larger wiping out half of all the clans.

They all retreated except for Donny the archangel, Jared the demon, Hazle the gaint warrior, Dream the fairy King, Conner the vampire lord and Paul the werewolf.

The six of them stood in the large hole that Chaos has created, they then walked towards him to attack him as they tried with all their might to attack him.

They soon realize that he was in his elite demon mode berserker king as he then looked at Conner and pointed up as a ball of fire that was formed into a mini sun that Chaos threw at Conner.

Conner was then disentagreated from being touched by the sun and Chaos then looked the others while they stood their ground and charged at chaos with anger and disappointment.

The Gaint warrior Hazle summoned her staff from out the ground as she was literally like 39 feet tall and tried to strike at Chaos as he was only 5'10 feet tall and moved like he was faster than light as he then was on the the tip on Hazle's staff.

Chaos then pulled a scythe out his chest and then swinged it at Hazle as it then cut her head off as Hazle's head fell on Paul the werewolf killing him.

Chaos looked at Dream, Donny and Jared as he then ran at them as they ran at him as they then striked at him as he is fighting them with only one arm and when he stabbed Dream after deflecting his attack towards Donny and Jared stunning them as he then slowly sinked to the ground and disappeared until next time.