A Stranger At Foot

Chaos walked around in the weird forest with the same face on every pinecon Chaos has saw.

Chaos then blinked after watching the pinecone be alive and stared at him back.

He then came across a gaint tree that has the same head of the pinecone Chaos have in his bag. Chaos then walked in the house and found all types of creatures with the same head on every creature.

Chaos then smiled with a bit of joy and then looked down and saw a tiny little girl that looks like a baby but then she climbed up on his leg and onto his shoulder and said

Chaos then smiled with a bit of joy and then looked down and saw a tiny little girl that looks like a baby but then she climbed up on his leg and onto his shoulder and said. My name is Keko will u help take care of me and my family. Chaos then agreed and helped all the helpless kekos he can help.

Severly months had pass and the wild Kekos gotten use to Chaos and his helpful needs and during that day Donny and Jared barged in the tree house and pointed at Chaos.

Donny said to chaos, Your coming with us and were gonna finish our battle you hear me.

Chaos had agreed but he made and offer with Jarded and Donny, and that offer was if he won he stays here with the wild kekos and help them and if he lost he go with them to where they need to take him.

Donny, Jares and Chaos went to a near by open field big enough for them to battle in, Chaos got in a fighting stance as a shadow formed around his missing right arm creating a blade of pure shadows as it grew on his face as he then saw Donny and Jared getting ready themselves for the fight to begin.

Donny started to rush at Chaos and strike him down with a holy blade slash, Chaos then dodge the attack on concentrating on his inner aura so he wouldn't lose control.

Then came along a unholy slash that was waving towards Chaos as it made its way to him and Chaos then blocked it with his shadow arm and pointed at Jared and shadows then started to corrupt him and finally turn him into a shadow that stood behind Chaos.

Donny stared at Chaos with fear but he held on to the holy blade called Rita. Donny then charged at Chaos as he stood there, then Chaos looked at Donny and held up his hand and pointed at Donny and Jared the cursed shadow started to attack Donny.