Chapter seven

Angelus pov

It was a bright and sunny morning as I was in the backyard shooting at targets with Ina who to was shooting at targets. I still remember like it was yesterday

*Flashback*

I was at one of the shooting ranges shooting at the stationary targets that was set out each at different miles some close and some far.  I had some skills with the bow and arrow drawing it back and focused on the wind in which way it was blowing before I let loose a arrow making it fly through the air before hitting one of the farthest targets I say about the other end of a football field maybe a bit more. I drew another arrow and fire it at the same target as it hit perfectly. Wanting more of a challenge I tossed up several objects up into the air and drew several arrows at once and fired each one hitting it's mark.

"That's some nice archery you have there." A women said while I turned around to look at her.

"Thank you I practice a lot." I replied.

"I can see that. The names Ina what's yours?" Ina asked. I replied saying my name was Angelus Luna. She suddenly had a blush on her face when I smiled.

"It's nice to met a fellow archer Ina and would like to shoot some targets with me?" I asked

"I would like to." Ina replied as we we had fun shooting arrows at targets. We got along quite and became the best of friends even when the war broke out between the three faction Ina always had my back and I had her back.

*flashback end*

"Something on your mind my lord?" Ina asked

"No just thinking on the past that's all." I replied before Corrin walked over to us.

"Is it time for you to head to class?" Corrin asked in which I nodded my head and got ready to head off to the school. On my way I felt like I was being watched my something or someone but who I wonder. Once I got to the school building the students greeted me mostly the girls who where all wooing over me. I let out a sigh and headed towards the classroom when I bumped in Akeno.

"Excuse me Ms. Himejima I didn't see you there." I said.

"It's alright Mr Luna I was hoping  I could talk to you about some of the homework you assigned yesterday." Akeno said as I sensed she was a devil but for most she was my student first devil  later.

"I will explain everything in class." I said with a smile just as the bell rang for class to start. I stood in front of the class and wrote down some problems I wanted the class to answer while I was grading some papers.

*timeskip*

During lunch I was walking around the school enjoying the nice breeze when I see Issei showing off his new girlfriend to his perverted friends but there was something about her that got me worried. She was a fallen angel. 

"So fallen angels are operating in devil territory. Looks Like the devils need to keep a better eye on their territory." I said to myself as  I heard that Issei  has a date with her this Sunday which got me curious in why would a fallen angel go out with a pervert like him? Still I wanted to see the fallen angel true purpose and goal was. Issei and his so called girlfriend had a date this Saturday which was the perfect time to do a little recon. I continue on with my day with no problems except for the funny feeling I was still being watched. 

*timeskip*

The day I come for Issei to go on a date with the the fallen angel. I had Ina with me just incase something did happen.

"My lord are you sure they will be here?" Ina asked 

"Yes they will." I replied and right on cue Issei and his so called girlfriend walked tot he middle of the park near the water fountain as the both of us listen in.

The Angel of RazgrizOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara