Chapter 2

Angelus Pov

I was in the backyard with Camilla and Corrin as the tree of us were sparring as I was getting use to the angel blade and Razgriz blades as I blocked a incoming attack from Corrins blade Yato and a upper swing for Camilla's axe. Our blades clashes with one another as the sound of ringing metal filled the area as we continue to spar.

 Our blades clashes with one another as the sound of ringing metal filled the area as we continue to spar

"Your good and well skilled with the blades master

"Your good and well skilled with the blades master." Camilla said as she delivered a upper head swing at me but I blocked and kicked her back as Corrin came at me with several swings for her sword but I blocked each one before I saw a opening and knocked the sword out of her hand and had Angels Blade at her neck before I removed it.

"I have to agree with Camilla you are well skilled with the blade Angelus I don't thing no one can beat you in a duel." Corrin said as she went to pick up her blade and put it away and so did Camilla as I smiled just as Ina walked into the backyard caring a tray with three cups of tea as we each on took one.

"How's the training going?" Ina asked as I said it was going okay before I took a sip of the tea which tasty great not to sweet or plain but just right.

""So my lord what are your plans for today?" Tharja said as she appeared out of no where as this surprised everyone. Tharja was the stalker type that would put a curse or hexes on you if you get on her bad side maybe that was one of the things I like about her sure she was a powerful black mage but I respect her as a women and a friend .

"I don't know I think I think I might go for a walk around town just to get a feel of the place." I said as Camilla asked if I needed a escort in which I declined as she respected my wishes as I finished off the drink and gave it back to Ina and thank her for the drink as I went inside to was up before I headed out. Once done I stepped out the front door as the rays of the sun and the gentle wind felt good on my skin as I started my walk. People were out and about minding their own business shopping for stuff or just hanging out with friends. While I was walking I stopped at one one of the stores that were selling fruit as I looked at the apples and banana and the other fruit as I asked how much for a apple and an banana in which the seller said it was free for me as she gave me a wink as I too the fruit and thanked her before I left the store. As I was eating the fruit several of the women was looking at me and blushing as I walked by them as I just smiled at them as they fainted at one point I could hear a group of females saying I was very handsome as a group of them posed trying to flirt for me as I just smiled and shook my head.