PART 1

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." The guy spoke sarcastic.

Scott wanted to get a tattoo. In my it was a horrible and basic design but he insisted on getting it and hey, I'm a supportive best friend even if the tattoo is stupid.

"Hey Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asked.

He showed him a tattoo that looked very similar to the Kanima. We both looked at him and raised our eyebrows,

"Too soon? Yeah."

"It's better than the basic boy tattoo he's getting. I mean, are you sure about this? This things are permanent, you know?" I asked and Scott smiled.

"I'm not changing my mind." He stated.

"Okay, but why two lines?" Stiles asked.

"I just like it." Scott replied.

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Stiles asked.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott replied and I sighed.

"I don't think that's..."

"He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark". Like a rite of passage." The guy spoke.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it." Scott agreed.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott. He took leaving a mark way too seriously, no offense." I spoke and the guy chuckled,

"Okay, are you ready? You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" He asked.

"Nope." Scott shook his head.

The needle started buzzing and he put it in Scott's arm.

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles spoke looking at Scott's arm.

"Oh, man." Scott groaned.

Stiles passed out and fell to the ground. I grimaced and looked at him on the ground.

"Oh God." I walked over to pick him up.

[...]

We got in the Jeep and Stiles groaned putting ice on the back of his neck.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Kind of burns."

"Yes, they just stabbed your skin with a needle million of times. I think it's normal." I spoke.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott stated.

Scott groaned in pain.

"Oh, God. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this."