PART 3

Stiles and I got out of the Jeep quickly

"Lydia? Lydia?" I called her name running towards the pool.

"Lydia, are you okay?" Stiles asked.

"I'm okay. That, over there, not okay." Lydia spoke.

We turned around and there was the body of a guy full of blood. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles looked for his phone in his pocket.

"I already called 911." Lydia spoke.

"You called the police before you called us?" Stiles asked.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia frowned.

"Yes!" We both yelled.

[...]

"Are you sure?" Scott asked.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? Throat ripped out and I don't think there's any blood left in his veins. It's like the freaking Shining over here." I spoke.

"If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles added.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it. Boyd and Cora, who turned out to be Derek's sister, escaped and are now running all over Beacon Hills killing everything that moves. Just a normal day in Beacon Hills, right?

"No, if I go any closer I'm gonna pass out." I spoke.

"Lia."

"Fine! Fine, I'll get a little bit closer."

We walked towards the body and I grimaced. His neck was completely ripped out and it was full of blood.

"Look." I pointed at a ring that the guy was wearing.

"Purity." Stiles read what was engraved in the ring.

[...]

"You didn't have to follow us here, Stiles." I spoke walking into my room.

"I just wanted to make sure Lydia and you got in okay" He spoke following me.

"We had a police escort." I raised my eyebrows and sat on my bed.

"I know the inner workings of that force, all right? They're not nearly as reliable as people think."

"You didn't have to follow me into my room."

Stiles went completely silent.

He opened and closed his mouth several times looking for an explanation. I smiled.