PART 2

"What?" Stiles asked accusatory as we walked towards the house

We were going to a party. I was going against my will by the way. I mean, going to a party? In this economy?

"What do you mean "what"?" Scott asked.

"I mean" what ", and you know what." Stiles replied.

""What" What?" I shrugged.

This conversation was starting to confuse me.

"That look you were giving." Stiles replied.

"We didn't give a look." Scott pursed his lips.

"It was a distinct look." Stiles continued talking.

"Which one?" I asked rising my eyebrows.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles answered.

"Because that's the last thing I feel like doing right now." I shrugged and put my hands on my pockets.

"Just a couple drinks and you'll be fine, alright? I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends." Stiles kept convincing us this was a good idea.

"I have a boyfriend." I tilted my head and he rolled his eyes,

"We know, Isaac." He spoke with an annoyed tone. "But today, Scott, no Allison. Tonight, we're moving on."

I laughed at Stiles' enthusiasm.

"You're right." Scott agreed.

"That's right. I'm right."

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward."

"Let's do this single boys." I joked.

"Let's do it." Scott smiled.

"That's what I'm talking about." Stiles smiled and the three of us high-fived and walked to the front door of the house.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked.

"I'm sure it's okay. Did you brush your teeth?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asked nervous.

"Scott, you're fine." I chuckled softly.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked Stiles

We walked in the house and the music filled my ears, God, it was really loud.

"Stiles! Hi." A blonde girl walked towards him with a smile.

I'm assuming she was Heather.

"Hey! There's the birthday girl..." Stiles smiled but Heather cut him off by kissing him.