The Horror Trip

I remembered that Kai always smiled when Sophia texted him, so I told Jule what I knew. He just said....Now it makes sense.. He is just like that because he is in love.
KAIS POV :
Ummm.. Soph.. Do you have.. a-a.. Umm a boyfriend right now? I asked... She looked at me and started laughing.. No you idiot.. I'm single.. But think I have a crush on someone.
I wanted to know who this guy was, so I asked her "and.. Who is it?"
She just looked out of the window and didn't say anything. I was worried that it was someone else.. And she doesn't said it because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. After we arrived at our hotel she went out for a walk... She just said" I'll be back in one hour "
10 minutes later I got a phone call from my little sister.. I just hung up because I felt bad about how I treated her the past few weeks.
SOPHIA'S POV:
" I don't know how to tell him that I love him... What if he doesn't even like me.. That would be so hard for me" I said while I was walking through the forest. About 5 minutes later I thought that someone is behind me... So I turned around to check if there's someone,but there was nothing... So I just kept walking... But all of the sudden someone grabbed me and ran off with me I started screaming "HELLPPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!" The person slapped me so hard that I lost consciousness.
KAIS POV:
"why isn't she coming back... It's almost 4 hours later"
I called her about 20 times... But she didn't picked up even one call. So I decided to look for her. The first thing that just popped into my mind was the Forrest.. So I went into the Forrest... After 30 min I found something... "I-I-its her... Her.. Phone... No no no no...please not". I started crying because I found a message that she wrote 4 hours ago... The message said" if you find this phone.. Please help me... I was kidnapped... The person said that he's going to bring me into the next Cave... So please SAVE ME ". I Started running to find the next cave... After 20 minutes of running I finally found the entrece of the cave... And what I saw was just shocking.