The First Date

SOPHIA'S POV:
O.M.G....did that just happen I thought  ......"but Kai... Why are you ignoring your sister.. I mean... She did not even looked at you or anything."
He just turned away from me and didn't answered me.
And literally 2 minutes later Jule called Kai...
KAIS POV :
"Why is Jule calling me?"
I picked up the call.
"hey Jule.. What's up?"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SISTER ?"
He just yelled at me.
"W-w-what did she say?" I asked
"She ist just crying and yelling... What did I do to you Kai... SO.... What did you do?
" I ignored her....sice I got home from north Macedonia... I don't even know why I ignored her... I swear "
He just hang up without saying anything.
About 3 hours later Sophia and me were in a really beautiful restaurant and ate dinner.
SOPHIAS POV:
"KAI YOU DID WHAT?"
"Why did you ignor you little sister.. She did not do anything"
He just ran out of the restaurant without looking at me.
I started looking for him... After 30 minutes I found him sitting on a park bank... I asked "babe... Do you wanna tell me why you ignored her?"
KAIS POV:
"I don't even know why I ignored her the whole time... Do you belive me?"
She said "yes ofc.. I believe you... But you really need to talk to her."
I looked down and said "OK... I'll try."
MY POV:
"JULEEEEE!!" I yelled.
"YESS.. IS EVERYTHING OK??" He asked.
"IDK... COULD YOU COME PLEASE!!" I asked while I almost stardet crying.
He came... And asked "hey... What's wrong..??"
"Kai still hasn't texted me!" I said with a low voice. Jule hugged me and promised me that everything will be just fine. All of the sudden someone called me... It's kai... "Jule... Should I pick up?"
"do you want to speak to him?" he asked... Actually... Yes.. I do want to speak to him.