sick

this the same one from the dapperstach book but fixed it up a bit and change also!

enjoy the book!

--------------------

Anti has been in his room for a day now and would not talk to anyone and anti knew his birthday was coming up and he hated it and what came with his birthday is this bad side of him, he didn't let out. Almost like dark the 2 souls in one body thing, But different. 

(October 10 Antisepticeye birthday)

"Anti" dark knocked on his door being worried about him. With no reply, dark knocked again "Anti dinner ready are you coming, we are all waiting for you" with still no reply. Dark opens the door to find Anti was laying in bed looking lifeless and faceless expression almost as if anti had died from the inside and out, his under eyes were as dark as eyeliner, and his normal green and blue eyes knew a faded gray, anti looking cold like he's been out in the cold winter freezing. Dark knew anti was not okay. Dark walks over to him and puts his hand on his forehead to feel burning hot like he was in the sun all day.

A demon doesn't get sick easily but when their host gets sick they get it 5 times harder and feel like shit for a day.

Dark knew seàn wasn't sick, so what could this be?

'I'm cold' a whisper could be heard from anti lip the first thing he said all day. Dark nodded and went to grad blankets and cover anti up and told him rest and walked away from anti room and shutting the door behind him.

walking downstairs and everyone looking at him to see no anti with him. everyone in that room held their breath and with eyes looking at dark for the answer they were needing. "Anti will not be joining us tonight," dark said and everyone breathed out but still Held their surprised look. "Why it's his birthday doesn't anti want some cake"

Doc said with worried for his brother. The only reply he could give to them is "anti is not filling well" he said looking down at his feet and walking over to his chair to sit and everyone else doing the same. It was dead silent, everyone looking around to find something to talk about but there was nothing but the silence that filled the air that scared them all.

Everyone was done and went back to their rooms but expect dark. He walk to anti room to check on him to make sure he was okay. As the door open to see anti sitting up on his bed crying but black ink tears just like blanks but he was also laughing like he murder someone. Dark has never seen anti-act this way ever. Blood was on anti hands coming from his cut neck. "Anti"? As soon as dark finished his work and anti stopped laughing and looked through his eyebrows with the still same gray eyes but a hint of blue with the ink tears falling off his face. But he hold a frown like he was mad at dark or something and opened his mouth 'The man in red' him saying it was the most murderous toon that anti has ever said before after he said that

His body started glitching and fell back to sleep on the bed. Dark heart beat fast, and hard than ever but put his brave face on and anti back into blankets and walk away from anti room again.

(The next day which is October 11 )

Anti seemed like nothing ever happened the other day and was loud and cheerful like normal. Dark like this anti, not the other side of anti. 'the man in red' kept going through his mind. but dark was still scared about asking anti the question in case what the hell anti came back.