The Team's mission to Dragon Cove

(Today is a normal day at Mount Justice with Batman assigning the team (consist of Aqualad, Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis) on a mission)

Batman: Your mission will take place in Dragon Cove

Robin: Dragon Cove?

Kid Flash: One of the most hi-tech cities in the world.

(Batman pulls out a holographic photos of Sportsmaster)

Batman: I have intel to believe that Sportsmaster is heading for Dragon Cove to steal tech from a secured vault in Stewart Corp. 

(Batman shows a picture of Stewart Corp)

Batman: The vault contains a stash of advanced technology so dangerous to fall into the wrong hands and if the League of Shadows get their hands on this tech, it will be catastrophic. You must stop him from stealing this tech.

Aqualad: We will Batman, you can count on us.

Artemis: What about that kid who can turn into giant monsters?

Batman: Stay away from him, he'll just interfere with the mission.

(Moments later, Miss Martian are inside the Bio-Ship, which is currently in camouflage mode as Miss Martian is piloting to Dragon Cove)

Miss Martian: Why does Batman not want us to meet this Monster Kid?

Robin: I rather not explain the details.

Artemis: Really, I bet if the kid wrecked the Batmobile or something?

Robin: Uh..........something like that.

Aqualad: Whatever the reason, Batman does not want us to encounter him.

(The Bio-Ship arrives in Dragon Cove. Later, Max "Z" Stewart aka Monster Kid is currently on patrol)

Max: Okay, I just patrol this side of the city. Looks like I can go home.

(Moments later, Max see the Martian Bio-Ship in camouflage mode, heading for Stewart Corp)

Max: Was that a spaceship? Why is it heading for Stewart Corp?

(Meanwhile, Sportsmaster and several agents of the League of Shadows are in helicopters, heading for Stewart Corp)

Sportsmaster: Time to go shopping.