Pt.1🥁

Ollies POV :
BOOM I woke up drenching in sweat. I keep having this same dream over and over again. I try to go to sleep again but nothing seems to work anymore. I get my phone it's 4AM in the morning and see I have 2 missing calls and 5 unread texts from my ex-girlfriend. I've been ignoring her ever since i walked in on her and some random dude on my bed doing it i saw his shrimp nothing compared to mine just saying oh yea im intersex but ever since that day i just been ignoring everyone especially her. Since I woke up before my alarm for school may as well just get up and shower so I got up, grabbed some clothes and underwear and stripped my clothes off and turned the shower on and got in. As soon as i Jump inside the hot water hits my body and it feels amazing and great making my muscles relax. When I finish showering I dry off and change into some sweatpants and white long sleeve with my beanie and some shoes. I walked over to my mirror. I have long dirty blond hair. I'm about 6'2 i know right, I'm pretty tall for a girl and have gray/blue ish eye color. It's about 6 Am now considering I spent most of my time having a concert in the shower but we don't talk about it. Went down the stairs and smelled food. I rushed down the stairs " hey kiddo, I made pancakes want some?" My mother said " hell yeah" I said. My mother served me some pancakes while i sat on the stool my mother is kinda like a replica of me she had long dirty blonde hair and her height is 5'9 the only difference is my mom has brown eyes my father had the gray/blue eyes but he left before i was even born which I'm happy about my mother was the one who helped me to love myself even if i was different didn't take me long to be honest. " hey honey there's some new neighbors moving in today right next to our house wanna say hi to them after school?" My mother says " sure mom but i gotta go before I'm late" i said getting up getting up and rushing toward her i gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug " bye Ollie sweetie take care" my mother said " bye mom" i said walking out but before i had the chance to close the door my mother stops the door from closing. "Honey u forgot your helmet" she said handing me my helmet." Thanks ma" I said to her but didn't waste any time I put on my helmet and rushed to my motorcycle and sped away. After 20 later of driving and traffic I got to school and parked it somewhere safe. " AY OLLIE WHAT UP" Xavier said" what up man long time no see" I said "I know did you hear there's a new girl coming in town I heard the teachers talking about it" he said. New girl in town I wonder if she's the girl moving in next door I guess we will know later " I gotta go man Mr. Thomas will kill me if I'm late again" I said " alright see ya man" he said and just like that we go our separate ways.

—————————
Until next time guys🌝