Part 17🥁

Sam pov
This bitch is so dead "Sam don't do anything that you will regret" my brother Enzo says "I already regret not punching that bitch in the face when I saw her flirting" I say walking away from them and going inside the building again walking through the halls I see her walking out the locker room with her idiot  friends.

I grab her and slam her into the wall holding her up "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND?" I say through gritted teeth she looked terrified for a moment and it quickly got covered up with a smirk " Please someone like her needs a beautiful person unlike you peasant she just hasn't caved in yet" I punch her in the stomach which knocks the wind out of her "Next time you get close to her it isn't going to be pretty princess" I say in her ear making her shiver I let her go satisfied and leave

No one knows why I left the city and my old school my brothers had to cover up that mess and I had to start over Cole was just apart of the mess so he blacked mailed me and got everything he wanted. But it seems nobody would get close to ollie not even Cole which I'm a little confused about but I'm not going to push her. I walk out of the building with a smirk "let's go baby" I said she locked shocked and so did Enzo "you didn't kill her right?" I looked at Enzo I hummed "maybe, maybe not who knows" he sighs shaking his head he mumbled something I didn't pay attention I just listened to Ollie's heart beat the whole way home.

"Sam" I heard someone say "sammm" I groan and snuggle deeper into my pillow that for some reason has a heart beat... It has a heart beat? I feel light kisses in my neck, face and lips giving me butterflies in my stomach. My eyes flutter open when she was going for my weak spot "I'm up I'm up" she laughs and I pout "carry me I don't think I can walk another second with these heels" she nods and complies with my wish for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go in heels to school. I was gently set my couch and she gave me a quick peck.

"Sam let me take you on a date love since the last 2 dates have been ruined" she said with a bright smile "sure anything you want" I said giving her a kiss. She kissed me back and it started getting heated she pulled me into her lap and I felt jr ollie poking me through her pants. I pulled apart slowly "sorry give me a minute it will go away" I shake my head and go to the kitchen "let's make cookies baby" she nods and goes to the kitchen where I'm at and we start to cook away.

———————///—
I just posted a new story go check it out it's called teammates also short chapter I apologize