Part 23🥁

Ollie's pov:
Shifting side to side I start to wake up.
Groaning I try to reach out for Sam but she wasn't there.

I quickly shot up off the bed and see she's nowhere. Tom must have finished the movie? Or was it all a dream?

Quickly getting up I search everywhere for her "sam love where are you?" I ask semi loud.

"I'm right here." She says coming out of the bathroom yawning.

I sigh in relief I thought it was all a dream. Pftt even if it was a dream it's not like I still wouldn't have beat coles ass I mean I would've done it for free

While Sam stands looking for her phone I go behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Have you seen my phone baby?" I put my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent. It always makes me calm down. "Check your pocket." I mumbled into her neck

"What?" I sigh removing my face from her neck. "Check your pocket love" I say putting my hand in her sweatpant pocket and pulling her phone out.

She makes an oh face before pouting "it's not fair the sweatpants you gave me have like 7ft deep pockets" I chuckle and give her pouting lips a kiss.

"What time is it anyways?" She checks her phone. "Surprisingly it's 5pm" my eyes widen. Is it really 5? It felt like 8pm

Even more time. I kiss sams neck lightly before going in my bed and grabbing my laptop.

I forgot I had some work to do. "Hey can I play on the PS4?" Sam ask. I nod "just don't move any settings without telling me because it's hard to know what you changed" she nods and sits next to me.

Writing my essay I feel sam shift moving my laptop on top of her lap. So now she's sitting on my lap with my computer on top of her.

I laugh "babe aren't you uncomfortable?" She shakes her head. She's so adorable sometimes kissing her head I go back to my essay.

I mentally groan who the hell assign's a 12 page paragraph with no mistakes under a week. She's so lucky I enjoy writing if not I would of dropped that class.

Finishing up the last couple of sentences I have I heard sams stomach grumble I'm guessing she couldn't hear because of the gaming headphones.

I don't think I've ever seen her play. Cute. Taking my phone out I order both of us some pasta from an Italian place around the corner.

Closing my laptop and putting it aside. I turn the color of the light to a violet color from my phone. Turning it off I wrap my arms around her waist and place her more on my lap so she's comfortable.

Watching her play amuses me I never knew she would be this good. I feel so proud I might just reward her with something other than food...

————————-
Haha enjoy the cliffhanger byeeeee