Visitor

After the victory, Mike told me that he celebrating with the guys, which was fine with me. I'd rather stay at the house anyway. Jasmin offered to come with me, but I waved her off, letting her know to go to the party without me.

On the ride home, I stopped by Pizza Hut picking up some Pizza for Mike and I and also stopping by Walmart to pick up some pampers and formula. When I made it inside I bathed Anielle first while Janaya laid inside her little baby chair in the den.

After I finished with her, I did the same for Janaya. I was extremely exhausted and I was missing Mike already. Being a full time mommy was hard. I played with them, until they fell asleep. And just as I was starting to get comfortable, there was a knock on the door.

I looked through the peephole, and there stood an unfamiliar women dressed in black. I opened the door anyway. "Yes?" "Goodafternoon, Ahzani." She greeted. I instantly felt uncomfortable, who was she? How did she know my name? "Who are you?" I asked aloud, backing away slowly.

"I'm Eliza, Kyra's girlfriend." She chuckled. Girlfriend? She was bisexual? "What do you want?" I said immediately. I couldn't take any chances and my only hope was the gun in my suitcase, only it was upstairs. "There, there. No need to be hostile. I didn't come to harm you." She replied stepping a bit closer to me.

I took a step back, tempted to grab the fork on the table by the door. "I came to collect, our babies." She stated, pulling out her gun. "But harming you could be just as fun. I know that you killed Kyra. You even killed lover boy's mom." She continued, pressing the gun on my temple.

I began to sweat. "All Kyra and I ever wanted was a surrogate. We needed Jerome to induce one of us. We only wanted Jerome because we knew and grew up with him. But his stupid little fiancee Jadora wouldn't let him. So he used the trip to Miami as an excuse. But we couldn't get pregnant."

This whole thing was getting freakier by the minute. "Please." I begged. "Please? You want mercy? You didn't spare any for Kyra! You dirty whore." She mocked, sucker-punching my torso. "I tell you what doll baby. I'll be back, soon so spend your time with the little angels. Don't try anything funny... Because I will find you. I'll kill everyone who means something to you."

I nodded as she released me, walking back to her car simultaneously. I slammed the door locking it. What was I going to do? I caught my breath, slowly taking in what had just taken place. Then I had it. I was going to ship the kids back to Monica. I had to. After I calmed down. I made the call.

Monica: Oh hey babygirl. How's Mike and the kids?
Me: They're fine... For now.
Monica: What do you mean for now?
Me: I need you to watch them for me. Just until I get something under control.
Monica: Are you in trouble? Is someone after you? What's going on Zani?
Me: I'll explain later, just please.
Monica: Sure, I'll send Rico tomorrow.
Me: Perfect, love you Monica bye.
Monica: Wa-

I slid end call. I was going to have to take out Eliza and end all this madness. I had to frame her and make it look like she killed Mike's mom. Which would make the judge also believe that she killed Jerome too. I was a genius, a mad genius.

--------
Hours passed by, and I heard a knock on the door. I slid the pistol in my boot, while looking out the peephole. It was Mike. When I opened it, he came in for a kiss and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Mike we have to talk." I stated first. He then took a seat, helping himself to the cognac on the table.

"Lay it on me." He nodded, taking it to the head. "I'm sending the babies to stay with Monica for awhile." There was a pause. He wiped his mouth, placing a hand over his head. "Why?" He asked. "Because, I just feel like its best for them to stay in a more stable environment." I reasoned.

"What do you mean? It's not like you're employed or anything. You have plenty of time to tend to them." He remarked. Yeah, I know I wasn't working but he didn't have to throw it in my face like that. "You know you really shouldn't drink. It makes you look and sound like a total ass." I added, throwing what was left in my cup on his face. I fought back tears as I walked to our bedroom. I was going to find a job, first thing tomorrow.

And as for Mike, well... He could suck my ass for all I care. I heard him laughing from downstairs. I wondered when he'd picked up this sudden drinking habit. Was his popularity getting the best of him?