I Choose You

Walking from the office with a grin on face, I caught a glimpse of Mike. It reminded me of the other problem I had to deal with. The baby. Now Jerome was a successful DJ and obviously had a lot of wealth to match it. But I'd killed him, and he was somewhere at the bottom of the lake. So there was no way that I could use his DNA to prove that he was the biological father. And also, I'd told the FBI I hadn't seen him so what would they think? But I had to find a father for this baby, because I did plan on keeping it.

On the other hand there was Mike. He was gorgeous, 6'1, mixed, Hazel eyed, ripped, and had muscles everywhere you could think of. On top of that he was the best highschool athlete in Miami. There was a pretty swell chance that he'd make it into the NBA or even the NFL, making twice as much bank.

So it was set. I'd seduce Mike, and make him think that he was the father. It was genius. Why hadn't I thought of it from the jump? But I've always had this thing where I didn't date guys in my age range, and Mike was more of a friend to me. But now I needed him in a way I never thought I would.

"Hey Mike." I said tapping his shoulder. His eyes lit up. "Wassup girl?" "Nothing." I batted my lashes. "I was wondering if um it's too late to take up on that offer?" "No, not at all. In fact I was about to head to Pizza Hut for lunch. You wanna come with?" He offered smiling from ear to ear. "Of course pizza sounds good."

We headed over to his red convertible. He opened the door for me and closed it. "Ooo gentleman." I said sarcastically. He laughed. "Only for you." " So uh, what made you change your mind? " He asked placing his hand on my thigh. "Well, I decided to give it a chance you know." I played shy by looking away and blushing.

We made it to the restaurant and once we made it inside I reached for my wallet. He stopped me. "I got it babe." he smirked. I smiled showing my dimple and perfect row of white teeth.

We sat in a booth and about 10 minutes later the pizza came. "You look like a white girl today. " he chuckled. "And you look like a queer" I fired back, sending us both into a unison of laughter. "It's breast cancer awareness." he defended. "Mhmm that's what they all say." we joked and laughed until he'd looked up we'd locked eyes.

"I'm really glad you came with me. You never really give a Nigga the time of day ya know?" I stopped smiling. "Is that so?" "Yep." he laughed. "Ol cute ass. Frontin like you ain't feeling me." he played cocky. I'ma be doing more than that honey. "Well you be having all the hoes on you, how am I supposed to know I'm special?" I argued. "Cause you are." it got silent. I was ready, now was the perfect time.

"Let's get out of here."

"Now you barely finished your pizza?"
He didn't catch my drift. "I know I have something better in mind." I winked, flirting shamelessly. "Oh." he said grinning as if he understood. "My place or yours?" he asked. "Yours." We rushed to the car and he was definitely speeding.

We pulled up to his house. It was beautiful, it had to have at least a hundred rooms. When we made it to his room we wasted no time. I pulled off my boots, and slid off my joggers while he did the same.

We then made out passionately, while I sat on his lap. With his free hand he'd managed to unlatch my bra and slid his hand up to caress my chest. He then sucked on my neck, and blew in my ear. "Stop teasing me." I groaned in his ear.

He then placed me on the bed, kissing me from my neck down to my stomach, until his phone rang. "Don't answer it." I demanded. "I gotta take this, it's coach Clemons." He said getting off and putting his clothes back on.

Damn now what? We only have about 20 minutes left before we had to get back to campus.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm on my way." he rambled. I put my clothes back on angrily. The plan wasn't going the way I thought it would. But I had to do it soon. I didn't have much time. "Ah. Sorry babe. It's kind of important coach is hounding me about these drills and stuff." he apologized. "But, I tell you what." He paused kissing me. "I'm free after school if you wanna finish where we left off?" Yasss. "Sounds good." I said.