Dear Ahzani.

(Ahzani's Pov)
Jace stood in the doorway with her hand on her hip. "I told you nothing happened."  I replied sternly.  She walked inside of the room. "I find that hard to believe."  She pressed. "Well that's your problem."  her eyes squinted at me.

"Zani you can tell me anything, I'm supposed to be your best friend."  I rolled my eyes at her.  "So he had a wife, and he lied about her. So I killed him, and her."  I answered honestly and carelessly.  Her eyes widened and her face was painted with disgust. 

"That's just sick!  Damn it Ahzani you can't just kill your problems away!"  Bitched Jace. "Seems to have worked pretty fine for me."  I smirked, walking back into the dining room making my plate.

"I'm serious Zani! When are you going to stop. Don't you see those beautiful babies in there?  Do you want to watch them grow up from behind steel bars?  Do you even care?"  my Face turned red.

"Don't you fucking tell me about my kids and I, I take care of my business like I have to. So you shut the fuck up and let me eat in peace!"

Her face flushed tomato red and she shook her head. "I'm leaving in a few days to visit my cousin Stan in Miami.."  Jace started dipping her fork in her beans and rice. I lifted my knife pushing over the table shoving Jace into the wall, causing her to fall as she struggled beneath me.

She screamed, as the tip pressed against her neck. "So you gone leave me?!"  I asked, I was infuriated. "No...! I- I want you to come with me.  You and the girls."  She cried.

I slowly lifted myself off of her.  "I'm sorry."  I apologized truthfully.  She wiped her tears nodding.

____________3 Days Later _____________
We boarded our flight back to America. I had been apologizing nonstop to Jace for attempting to murder her. I didn't know what took over me, I was just tired of being alone. My mother and father dying and my relatives refusing to take me in. Being neglected by Monica all those years, and being cheated on and abandoned by Mike.

It was just too much for me. I stared in Anielle's eyes and missed Like even more.  I was hoping I'd see him in Miami. Which was unrealistic considering his career. But it didn't kill me to dream. 

The flight was quiet and uncomfortable and I could feel that something wasn't right.  But I continued to play with my beautiful children kissing and holding them in my arms.  I felt sane with them, like how I felt with Mike.  When we made it to Miami. Jace drove to this nice house about a couple blocks from Kyra's.

Jace led the babies and I inside.  A older, handsome man walked down to approach us.  "Zani, this is my cousin Stan, Stan this is Ahzani."  We shook hands as he led us towards his dining room. "Beautiful home."  I complimented, as I took a seat.

His Butler came and brung our salads, and glasses of wine. I noticed there was an extra plate. "Are you expecting someone else?"  I asked Stan curiously.  He nodded as, I seen a face too familiar.

He laid his beautiful eyes on mine. And I swear I fell in love all over again.  His smooth skin and gorgeous smile.  It didn't matter how much he had hurt me. I loved him and needed him, and I missed him.

I could sense something was wrong, by the way the hurt spread across his face.  The silence was deadly in the room. 

"So what is all of this?"  I asked.  Everyone took a sip of their wine, avoiding eye contact with me.  Everything felt so weird.  Stan cleared his throat.  "To talk to you about a few things and I'm going to need you to be absolutely honest with me."

I looked around and then focused back on him. "Okay."  "Are you familiar with Jerome Boston?"  Oh no, could he be the FBI? This had to be a set up.  How could Jace?