Confusion and Dumbledore being the Manipulative Idiot he is-Continued

*Just then, a family walked in. Two blonde males and a black haired woman.*
"Draco!" Blaise exclaimed, walking up to the family.
Bowing slightly, he greeted, "Afternoon, Lord and Lady Malfoy, Heir Malfoy. Where would you like to sit?"
"Hello Blaise, we'd like to be seated by the windows, if possible please." Lord Malfoy replied.
"Oh, and please, no need with the formalities. You're like a brother to Draco. So feel free to call us Narcissa and Lucius." Narcissa said.
"Alright. Please follow me then." The café was relatively large, so when families or large groups of people came in, they were asked where they preferred to sit and were escorted there. It was easier on the employees that way when it came to large orders.
Blaise led the Malfoy family to the left side of the café, near the counter, where large windows adjourned the side. Jacksons' father charmed them to be like the ROR in Hogwarts, except that they show scenes of forest meadows, lakes, and many others. All muggle customers thought that they were just projections.
As the Malfoys sat down, Blaise said, "I've got a list of things from Jackson to do since I'm covering for him, but I'll have someone be right with you." Narcissa and Lucius nodded, so Blaise turned and walked into the back behind the counter.
"Hey Hads, you busy?" Blaise called.
"No, why? We got customers?" Harry replied.
"Yeah, there's a family of three out by the windows. The Malfoys. Can you serve them? I've got stuff from Jackson that I've got to do." Blaise asked.
"Sure. Go ahead, I've got it." Harry said.
As Harry walked out, he saw that the Malfoys were the only ones there. He looked at the parents first, trying to figure out what kind of people they were. But when his eyes wandered to the boy with them, his K-9s grew in length and sharpened. His eyes turning blood red around his green Iris', his head began to hurt and he stopped walking, leaning against a nearby table as his vision began to blur. He groaned softly and the Malfoys looked at him. His eyes locked with the boy and right before he collapsed, he saw Draco Malfoy's eyes turn silver, his K-9s grow and sharpen, and a set of beautiful wings sprout from his back. Then his vision went black as he passed out.
*Dudley's POV*
After Jackson left, Harry and I went to the back while Blaise went to talk to some family he seemed to know. I had been stocking the shelves while Harry unboxed the ingredients from the farmers market into the fridge. A few minutes later though, Blaise called for Harry, who shrugged and walked out. As Harry was walking out though, he stopped a little ways away from the Malfoys and put a hand to his head, leaning against a nearby table. Something was wrong, I knew there was, but for some reason I just stood there, looking between Harry and the Malfoys. Just then, Harry changed, his teeth and eyes. He became more fit and paler, his black messy hair becoming wild yet tame, darkening into a deeper black. He then collapsed. The Malfoy boy, Draco? He changed too, except it was different than with Harry. His eyes and teeth changed as well, and he became fitter and slightly paler. But he grew wings as well. So I did the only thing I could think of. I ran out and called, "Blaise! Close all of the shades and lock the doors! Something happened to Harry and the Malfoy kid! I think it has to do with you-know-what!"
"Oh come on! Can't we have one normal day of work? Just one?! Is that too much to ask for?!!! Just...Never mind. I'm on it." Blaise replied, sighing before I saw him do a wandless locking charm and one that closed the curtains. After Blaise finished, he ran over to where the Malfoy parents and I were standing.
*Blaise's POV*
Man and today was going so well too. Oh, well. Going over to Dudley, Narcissa, and Lucius after closing the curtains and locking the doors, I saw that Draco wasn't there. So I asked, "Where's Draco?"
Narcissa smiled at me and pointed at the floor. A few feet away, Draco was sitting on Harry's lap, clinging to his neck.
"What in the world is going on?" I asked very confused.
*Angel Narrator POV*
When Dudley and Blaise saw Harry and Draco, they were surprised. They had thought Harry would still be passed out. And they had no clue why Draco would be in his lap. But there they were, sitting on the floor cuddling. Draco with his arms wrapped around Harry's neck, and Harry barring his teeth at them.
"What's going on?" Draco said after a few moments. He and Harry seemed to have been in a bit of a daze.
"Who are you? Your scent is different from the others. It's a lot sweeter." Harry said to Draco.
Draco then realized that he was cuddling the black haired teen, so he got up. When he went to move to his mother however, a sharp pain went through his chest, and he saw the other boy wince in pain as well.
"Oh dear. I don't think you should be apart for a while boys." Narcissa said, worried yet smiling.
"Why Mother?" Draco asked, stepping forward.
Another shot of pain went through him, and he looked at the other boy who ran a hand through his hair and sighed slightly before going back to his emotionless mask. Hiding the pain effective immediately.
Before Narcissa could reply, Harry groaned quietly and said, "You have got to be kidding me. This is... oh no. No, no, no, no. No, it's got to be something else. Vernon and Petunia are going to kill me." Harry gasped, "Lord Malfoy?!! Can you put wards around the building? Ones that can make it so Dumbledore won't know what just happened?" Harry asked, panicked, "I can't right now. He'd know."
"Yes, I can. Might I inquire why though?" Lord Malfoy replied while putting strong wards in place as requested.
"It's a long story, one that can't be told here. We should worry about this problem first. If either my aunt or uncle find out about this, he'll kill both Draco and me." Harry mumbled the last part. He didn't think anyone would be able to hear him. He was wrong.
"Why ever would they do such a thing?" Narcissa asked, surprised.
Harry clapped a hand over his mouth, eyes wide, before quietly cursing his slip up.
"Father, Mother? Can someone please explain what's going on?" Draco was getting a bit annoyed, but also scared. Because of what just occurred, Harry felt Draco's emotions and vise versa. Harry felt a sort of tug from Draco's emotions, a pull that was begging him to comfort him, so Harry stood up and went to Draco, putting his arms around him. Draco immediately calmed down, though his cheeks turned a nice shade of crimson.
"It seems you've had an early creature inheritance Draco. You're a Veela, and a full one at that. And the young man that you're currently being held by seems to be full Vampire, if I'm correct?" Lucius said, teasing his son.
Harry nodded and said, "Yes, sir. From the top two of the most royal actually."
Lucius was amazed, and smiled before continuing, "That's amazing. I've met full vampires that have some sort of connection to the royal families, but never a direct line. Anyway, It also looks like you two have found you mates."
Harry sighed, but nodded nonetheless. Draco however said, "Wait, what?! But I wasn't supposed to come into my inheritance until I was seventeen. What happened?" Draco was embarrassed by his fathers teasing, but also curious about what he had said.
"My guess is that your cores are rather large and powerful. That's usually the reason people go into an early inheritance. That and finding your mate at the same time, your creatures probably couldn't take being separated anymore I suppose." Narcissa supplied helpfully.
"That's correct. I'll show you documents from Gringotts later that you'll find very interesting." Harry said before turning to Dudley, "Dudley, what time is Petunia expecting us to be home today?" Harry asked.
"Not until after eleven p.m. why?" Dudley answered.
"Looks like we're going to have to change our plans for September depending on what happens. Zabini, you know these three, how do you think they'll react when my creature starts to reject my glamour's? There are blocks on parts of my magic that are stopping my creature from doing several thing, including healing...from what happened last year and before. I can't keep them up for much longer." Harry questioned, clearly beginning to lose strength from fighting his creature from taking off his glamour's.
"Honestly? We really shouldn't do that here by the way." Harry nodded. "They'll want to kill the Dursley parents, and possibly your other aunt, Marge? And we don't know how long the wards will last before the goat finds out something's wrong. With who you are in the Wizarding World, and what actually happened with you-know-what, they'll want to kill the manipulative old goat even more than they already do. Especially after everything those idiots have done." Blaise replied, smiling reassuringly.
They Malfoys waited patiently as the two discussed something privately, while Draco blocked out his surroundings completely, burying his nose into the crook of Harry's neck, inhaling deeply and smiling slightly.
Harry asked, teasing, "Having fun Dray?"
Draco's cheeks flushed deeply at the nickname and buried his head further. Harry laughed quietly and Draco's heart raced at the sound. He loved it. Harry could feel the happiness radiating off of Draco, and he smiled before whispering to him, "It's fine, I adore that I'm able to comfort you so easily already." Harry was serious, but he had a slightly teasing tone when he said it.
Lucius smiled, he had heard what Harry said since he was also a Veela which gave him advanced hearing. Though it backfired sometimes when annoying people won't pipe down. *cough* Mrs. Weasley *cough* . He knew that whoever this boy was, he would protect his son, and be an amazing mate. He was already making Draco happy so easily, so Lucius already liked him.
"Lord Malfoy? Is there somewhere all of us may got to speak more privately? There are certain people pertaining to this conversation that would love to gain access to information that we need to tell you. It would be incredibly dangerous if that stupidly crazy old goat heard any part of it." Harry requested, holding onto Draco a little tighter, in a protective yet caring way.
"Of course, we can go to Malfoy Manor. We should apparate though, if you don't want to be tracked. Using a floo would give the Ministry the name and locations of the users." Lucius said, snarling a bit when he spoke of the Ministry.
Nodding Harry replied saying, "Thank you , sir. Alright Blaise, Duds, we've got to call Ruu' and tell him that a matter concerning you-know-what has happened, so we're closing early before something bad happens. Tell him that everything is fine and to enjoy his date, that we'll update them when we get the chance."
"Sure thing Harry. You put away the rest of the fruit Dudley, I'll explain everything to Jackson and lock up." Blaise said. Dudley nodded, and both went to quickly to their jobs.
Harry began to move away, but remembered that being away from Draco caused immense pain to them both, so he simply readjusted his arms so that they were around Draco's waist. His head resting on top of Draco's.
"How long do you think this conversation will last um... Harry they said?" Narcissa asked.
"A long time. It may take awhile to get everything sorted out as well. It a huge mess that was caused by the old goat." Harry answered, getting a bit frustrated with how much the old goat messed up his life.
"Well dear, you, your cousin, and Blaise are welcome to spend a few nights with us if you'd like." Narcissa suggested. "It might be easier that way."
"We would me honored ma'am. And we accept your invitation. I'll have to have Dudley call Petunia. She doesn't particularly like me, so it's best that Dudley is the one to speak to her." Harry explained at their confused looks, seeing as Dudley was already doing something.
"Oh." The Malfoys said.
"My name is Hadrian by the way. I can't tell you anything more until we leave, but I thought you may want to at least know my first name. Everyone calls me Harry when we're in public, but I actually despise the name. It's just a reminder of all the things planned to have me do something ridiculously dangerous and then be killed over something that those two idiot pot... er, never mind I'll tell you later." Harry told them, "The boy with Blaise is my cousin, Dudley Dursley." The Malfoys nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry if this causes you any trouble." Harry apologized.
Both Lucius and Narcissa were surprised by his words, he was so polite, and he seemed to know formal traditions of purebloods. They glanced at each other and nodded before turning back to him.
"There's no need to apologize dear. And please call me Cissa, I insist." Narcissa was very happy with the one who seemed so empty, sad, but full of life and many secrets kept for Merlin knows how long.
"Yes, and you may call me Luc as well. Even though we've only just met a few hours prior, I trust you with my son, and I believe that you are a remarkable person. One who I gladly accept as my sons' mate." There was a flash of green and silver magic as Hadrian and the Malfoys family magics combined as Lady Magic accepted them whole heartedly as family. Both each other, and herself.
"What... But that, that was... did you feel that. She... oh, sweet merlin." Narcissa said and gasped.
"Thank you my lady, for accepting this bond." Hadrian said.
"And for accepting us into your family as well, my lady." Lucius added.
All of the Malfoys and Hadrian were surprised but happy with Lady Magics decision. Before anything else could be said, Dudley and Blaise came back out with wide eyes.
"Did you guys feel that?" Dudley asked.
"When we finished everything, there was a burst of magic that swirled around us. Do you know what that was?" Blaise asked.
"Lady Magic accepted us all as family. As well as mine and Draco's bond." Hadrian answered.
"It seems you two were included as well." Lucius said, pleased.
"Wow. That's cool. Anyway, everything's put away." Dudley said, still surprised at what he'd just been told.
"That's amazing. I thank you my lady." Blaise said, bowing. "Hads, Jackson said to go ahead, and to just be careful. He also said not to do anything stupid." Blaise said.
Harry nodded saying, "When have we ever done anything stupid? We're not Gryphindors." Harry replied teasing sarcastically.
Everyone laughed at that. Gryphindors did tend to do stupid things and be irrational at times. They always rushed in and ended up doing more harm than good most times. After the laughter stopped, Lucius said, "Let's be off then. Narcissa, boys."
"Mr. Malfoy? How is this going to work since Harry and Draco can't be separated?" Dudley asked as they all exited the café, locking the door behind them.
"We're going to side-along-apparate. Hadrian and Draco will come with me. You and Blaise will go with Narcissa." Lucius directed.
"Oh, okay." Dudley replied, following.