The lies of Dumbledore and the truths

*"You wouldn't have come if they'd asked." Severus said from behind Marvalo. Marvalo turned, his eyes widening as he saw who had spoken.
"Severus. What are you doing here?" Marvalo asked.
"Fixing mistakes the Dumbledore caused. Including the one that involved me leaving and forgetting about you." Severus said, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around his husband's waist. "I missed you. Did you know that we're married and are mates? Dumbledore blocked all of my memories that had anything to do with you and our son."
"Son?" Marvalo asked.
"Yes, I think you may need a purge as well. Our son's name is Hadrian Salazaar Slytherin Prince-Riddle. Dumbledore stole him from us and blocked our memories, putting compulsion spells and potions on everyone. He found his mate too. Draco Malfoy. It also turns out that Lucius's arranged marriage with Narcissa is no longer valid, since he has two mates. They're here as well as Blaise Zabini and Hadrian's cousin Dudley Dursley. Hadrian was adopted by the Potters." Severus explained, kissing his husband's cheek.*
"This is very confusing right now. A magical purge? Memory blocks and compulsions? What's going on?" Marvalo asked.
Severus stepped away from Marvalo slightly and explained, "Dumbledore has caused many problems. I'll explain everything later, but for now we really need to take care of those blocks."
"Alright Severus. Sir Goblin." Marvalo said turning to Ironclaw, "I am in need of the same magical purges as Severus."
"Right this way." Ironclaw said, escorting Marvalo to the enlarged room. Marvalo looked back at Severus and Hadrian, something in his memory flickering for a moment before disappearing.
"He will be alright." Severus said to Hadrian. "Your papa is a very strong man. He will not leave us again. And I will not leave you again."
Hadrian turned to his Father and smiled, happy tears sliding down his cheeks as he hugged his father tightly. Severus was surprised that his son would willingly do this after all the things he had said to Hadrian.
"I apologize for everything I said at the manor Hadrian. I meant them to be directed to James and Lilys son, not you. I meant to direct my hatred towards the one whom Dumbledore lied about saying you were spoiled and... I am so sorry my son." Severus had tears of his own sliding down his face now, as he hugged his son back.