Quick A/N

Hi! So, I would like to explain a few things before you start reading.  So, I'm call this an AU (alternate universe) but it's a bit more of an alternate reality. This does take place in the boiling isles and the school they go to is Hexside, however, Luz's backstory is a bit different. She isn't getting the opportunity to stay because of summer camp, she can stay forever and you'll find out why at some point in the story. Also a few other things. First of all for the sake of the story we're going to say that S1 episode 13 never happened and that there was no rule against taking multiple tracks at once (Tho, not many people do). On a similar note, Willow has always been in the plant track, so that's not going to affect the story. Also, Luz has never met anyone who goes to Hexside because Eda let her go right away, because "They might know how to teach humans magic there". Also for the sake of my sanity, at some points in the story, I might just say "S# episode # happens". The ships that will be in this story (So far) are Lumity (Obviously), Raeda, Vinira, and I'm 50/50 on Boschlow, Goldric, and Gusthomole. Also, idk what their ship name is called but Bo x Skara will also be in this. One more thing. Except for some parts (Maybe) this whole book is going to be in third person POV. Ok, I think that's all for now. Enjoy!