Chapter 12

Tiana Reed Johnson|

So we pulled up to the trampoline park and we got out, payed and we sat down while nana played in front of us.

There was a moment of silence for a lil while before he said something.

"Why you don't trust me?" He asked making me look away from nana to see Kamrien already looking at me.

"Because every time it gets to the point where I do trust you it's always some shit." I said before looking back at nana.

"What you mean." He asked.

"One that situation where you left me and nana at the hotel back at the concert." I said making him smack his teeth.

"You still on that? That's shit months old." He said making me mug him.

"Yea I'm still on that we never even really resolve the issue fully. So why did you leave?" I asked tilting my head.

"I don't know." He said making me groan.

"What you mean you don't know there's always a reason why someone does the things that they do." I said looking at nana then back to him.

We sat in silence for awhile before he responded.

"Look I love you and nana and that situation that happened I don't know why I left, but I did and I'm sorry and I'm sorry for saying that shit I said on Instagram." He said making me look at him.

It was quiet yet again.

"I wanna meet your girlfriend." I said making him look over to nana.

"Why?" He asked making me glare at him.

"Kamrien." I said making him smack his teeth.

"When?" He asked.

"Before me and nana leave." I said making him nod.

"When y'all leaving?" He asked.

"I don't know I know you wanna see her since you haven't seen her in months and we gotta plan her party then I have clients next week and today Wednesday so probably Saturday." I said making him nod.

"Ok." He said before standing up and walking towards nana.

After about 30 minutes my phone started ringing making me look to see that it was nene.

"Hello." I said answering the FaceTime.

"Hey girl you ok?" She asked making me nod.

"Yea I'm straight you and the kids ok?" I asked making her nod.

"Yea did you and Kamrien talk." She asked making me nod.

"Yea and he's letting meet his girl." I said making her eyes widened and make a face.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing just Braxton hicks." She said breathing slowly.

"Are you sure your ok cause I could come back home tomorrow instead of Saturday." I said making her shake her head no.

"I'm ok I promise stay and enjoy time with your baby and her dad." She said making me nod.

"Ok and call Tae if you need anything please." I said making her nod.

"Where nana and kam." She asked making me flip the camera to show nana and kamrien jumping around and playing.

"Aww he really missed her huh?" She said making me nod.

"Yea sometimes I hate that they were away for so long." I said making her nod.

"Ok we'll I'm finna go to sleep love you," she said blowing a kiss to the phone.

"Love you too." I said kissing the camera before hanging up.

"Go get mama." I heard Kamrien say before we heard little feet coming my way.

"Maaa." I heard making me turn around to see nana running up to me.

"Play." She said making me nod.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where kamrien was as we played with hours.

We grabbed some food before going to Kamrien's house.

"You sure your girl won't mind me being here?" I asked as we walked upstairs.

"I don't know and I don't give a fuck if she did." He said making me look at him.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing but you should have more respect for her." I said as I got on Instagram and seen that the shade room posted me, kam, and nana and it captioned '#baewatch #familyduties'

"What the fuck." I said making Kamrien look at me.

"What?" kam asked.

"look." I said showing him the post making him shake his head.

Then he started scrolling threw the comments then at one comment i guess made his eyes widened.

"Lemme see." I said making him shake his head no as nana ran in the room.

"No." he said.

"This my phone." I said snatching it from him.

I read the comment and it was from his girl and it said 'Its always the bms being the home wreckers.'

"not the home wrecker." I said laughing then I seen that someone tagged me in her story.

'Baby mamas always wanna be involved in there baby daddies business but won't let him see his kid make it make since like bitch he been stop fucking with you months ago delusional ass bitch like move around p don't want you'

"see know I got to act out of line." i said walking out the room with kam and nana hot on my trail.

"you better not reply." Kam said.

"Nope a bitch not goin try and punk me and make it seem like i want yo ugly ass." I said typing.

' Bitch instead of throwing slick shade tag me next time hoe. Since we saying shit first don't post my baby second bitch I don't want the nigga and if I wanted him I could've had him. He don't even let you call him by his first name bitch so how relevant are you?  But I like knowing I got bitches bothered by my presence this my last time saying any type of shit on the internet if there is an issue call him imma be over here a lil hot minute.'

After I posted that I went back upstairs where kam was and nana was laying on his chest watching princess and the frog again.

"Why would you post that?" He asked.

"Because I'm not Fina have nobody punk me but I'm not saying shit else."  said getting in the bed next to them.

"Don't because I don't have time for that shit." He said making me nod and drift off to sleep with his arm around me.

_____________________________________

Hope yall like