Chapter 21

Date night part. 1
Tiana Pov

So after we ate we watched a couple of more movie, which nana fell asleep on. Then me and kam decided to start getting ready. "Where we goin after we drop of nana? Cause I need to know what to wear" I said as he carefully charged nana clothes.

"Something casual." He said making me side eye him. " why can't you just tell me." I whined grabbing a two piece outfit. "Girl shut up and get dressed." He said laughing before walking out the room holding nana. "Whore," I said. "Whatcha said," Kam yelled. "Nothing." I yelled before getting dressed.

"Duck ass." I said putting my lotions and clothes on before walking in the front room. When I walked in I seen nana and kam sitting on the sofa eating Oreos. "Now you know she can't eat Oreos before she eat regular food, cause she not goin eat her real food." I said taking the pack from them.

"Why you taking it from me I'm grown." He said standing up. "Boy shut yo ass up, you barely grown." I said putting the Oreos up before making sure nana bag was all together. "I got this groan dick tho." He whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"Bruh get the fuck." I said laughing. "Ight bruh." He said going to pick up nana and put her shoes on. After I made sure her bag was put together Kamrien stood up, checked his phone before he walked up to me and came grab her bag from me than my hand. "Come on we got to go." Kam said leading us outside only for me to see a all white Range Rover.

"Kamrien." I said wiping my eyes as I started crying. "Thank you." I said hugging him making him smile. "Your welcome mama." He said kissing my lips. "Let's go," he said handing me the keys before buckling nana in her car seat.

"Drive to top house." Kamrien said making me nod. "That's where nana going?" I asked making him nod. "Yea he have the kids today and said he'll take nana." Kamrien said making me nod and started driving.

"Ok, but thank you for real life though." I said making him nod. "You know I forever got you Tiana." He said making me smile. Once we dropped nana off he ended up switching cause he ain't want me to know where he were going.

I sat in the passenger seat with my phone hooked up to the blue tooth and was just playing music. Kam said it was was 45 minutes away so I took my shoes and socks off and sat them on his lap and took picture posting it on my story.

"I like your watch bubba." I said to him making him chuckle most likely at the nickname. "Thank you mama." He said before we stopped at the red light making him reach to the backseat and pull out a bag and sat it in my lap before he continued driving.

"What's this?" I asked sitting my phone in my lap. "Just open it." He said smiling at me making me smile. I opened it and it was a rose gold Patek. "Bubba thank you. I love it." I said wiping my tears. "Stop crying." He said wiping my tears as nest as he could since he was driving.

"Thank you." I said again making him chuckle. "Your welcome I already told you I got you." He said making me nod as we pulled up to the movies. "This is a 3 part date and since you said you've never been to the movies let's go." He said making me smile. That's one thing I love about kam he pay attention to everything I tell him.

"What are we going to see." I asked Kamrien as we walked in the movies after he paid for the tickets. "That new scary movie The black phone." He said making me nod as we brought a bucket of popcorn and slushies. "Ok." I said as we sat down.

About 2 hours later the movie was over and that bitch was scary. "Bubba that's not funny." I said as we got in the car. He thought that shit was so funny. "Mama the movie wasn't even that scary for you to be screaming like that." He said making me pout as he started driving to the next location.

"Yes it was and it was loud." I said making him laugh. "I know mama I'm sorry." He said pecking my lips as we continue driving until we made it to the bowling alley, another place I haven't been. We walked in and I was immediately excited.

"What size shoe?" The man asked looking directly at me making Kamrien mug him. I wrapped my arms around Kamrien torso making him wrap his arm around my neck.

"I wear a size 4 and my bubba wear a size 13." I said smiling making him nod and hurried to the back. "I love you," he said making me smile. "I love you more." I said. "Not possible." He said pecking my lips as the man came back with the shoes.

"Here you go." He said handing us the shoes as Kamrien payed. "Thank you." I said as kam grabbed our shoes. "I'm finna beat you." Kam said as we got to our section. "You not but sure." I said laughing.

_________________________________________________

This is only part 2 I just wanted to update for y'all I'm sorry it took long I had dance camp.