Punishment Time!

Me: Hi, Minna!! Today is a normal game day! or is it?

Mira: When can I control a round?

Me: Soon.

Mira: Ok, lets get started!

Me: Hmm, whose the next vict- I mean player... hehe. Anyway, Erza, truth or dare?

Erza: Uh, dare.

Me: Admit your going out with Jellal!

Erza: Were not going out.

Jellal: *looks disappointed*

Me: You didn't admit it, so you failed.

Erza: So.

Me: Time for punishment!

Erza: ... how bad can it be?

Me: *Evil grin* Minna, I would like to introduce to you, my friend, Lizzy!

Erza: What does this have to do with my punishment?

Me: Well, Lizzy here is madly in love with Jellal. *whispers* she's like Juvia 2.0 but with Jellal.

Jellal: Um...

Lizzy: OMG! It's Jellal!! OMG, Your Jellal!!! Your the real Jellal!!!! Silver, it's Jellal!!!! OMG I'M WITH JELLAL!!!!!!!!! He's so much better than the doll at home!!!!!

Jellal: What?!

Me: Lizzy calm down or else I will send you away!

Lizzy: *calms down but holds onto Jellal's arm*

Erza: ...

Me: The punishment is Erza, Jellal, and Lizzy are going to be locked up in a room together! And for 30 minutes!!! Erza you can't kill her or hurt her badly. If you do you will face my wrath.

Erza: How's this a punishment?

Me: I told Lizzy she can do what ever she wants to do with Jellal, so this should be interesting!

Jellal: Why am I being punished too?

Me: Because you also denied you guys were dating.

Lizzy: Don't worry Jellal I'll make all the sadness go away!

Me: *Pushes them in a room and locks it* *Also puts a spell on it so they can't use magic*

Me: Okay! Everyone gather around the screen! Except for Wendy and Romeo.

Wendy: Why?

Me: We have no control over how far Lizzy will go so I'm being cautious.

Carla: Wendy, listen to her, your too young to watch.

Me: Carla, thank you. Can you and Happy go too, to watch them and  because I also don't want Happy seeing this.

Carla: Of coarse. Come Tom Cat.

Happy: Aww. Ok.

*The exceeds take Wendy and Romeo and leave*

*The rest of us turn back to the screen to watch*