The Fresh Beginning

Three eggs were inside a nest-like bed. The one in front of the others started shaking. Then cracks started forming. The egg slowly but surely finished cracking and broke. A little eevee was in place of the egg. The poor thing couldn't even walk. It had to slowly crawl against the floor. It saw some mushy berries close to him. It was tired when he got to them. They used a paw to bring the berries closer to it and started chewing. It tasted horrible, but they had to eat them to survive. When they finished, he felt energized enough to try and stand. He did stand up but he quickly fell. He went to sleep because breaking the egg and crawling did a number on them.

They were suddenly woken up by another eevee tackling them. Their shocked expression made the opposing eevee laugh. Eevee 1 rolled over in pain as Eevee 2 laughed. After 1 year both Eevees could walk and knew a few basic words. They heard a sudden sound. It sounded like something was breaking. They rushed to where the sound was coming from. It was the third egg. It struggled more than the other two. Eevees 1 and 2 helped break the egg. Eevee 3 was scared when they saw the other two looking at them with smiles on their faces. It shook in fear as if they were going to eat them. The other two noticed it's fear and calmly approached them.

Before they could touch them they heard some planks creaking in the entrance. 1 and 2 heard a voice. They understood a few words that a person said, but since their knowledge was limited, they could only make out "Hello?", "Someone", "I" and "Help". 3 then got very scared when they heard the voice. 1 approached the entrance and saw an Ampharos. The Ampharos saw 1 and spoke to him. 1 could only understand "Eevee", "where" and "parents". 1 replied "No parents, never". The Ampharos almost didn't understand what they were saying, then when he understood asked "Name?" 1 said "1".  The Ampharos laughed. He then replied "1 not name. My name Robert.". He then started thinking until he saw 2 from the corner. 1 then also thought, then asked to the yellow electric type "Why here?". Robert responded "Rescue you and potential siblings". 1 was naturally suspicious. Robert then said "Get siblings and follow. 1 thought for awhile, then convinced his siblings to follow the Ampharos. 2 and 3 were also suspicious of Robert, but still followed.

Robert walked until he reached the town where his house is. The small Eevees were surprised by the sheer size of the buildings. The Ampharos then took them to his house. When they entered they saw a Shinx. Robert then gave them food. The Shinx and 2 got along well. The four children then devoured the food. Robert then took the Eevees to an orphanage. Robert theen said goodbye to the Eevees.

A few years passed and they got adopted by a Flareon called Mollie. She taught then new words, introduced them to magic and enrolled them into a school. Now they are going to their first day of school. 1, now called Red, grabbed his lunch bag and robe and exited first. 3, now known as Green, put on his scarf and exited as-well. Blue, formally known as 2, put on a blue bow and got out the house. They reached the school and was astonished by the size of it. They entered the building and took their schedules. They noticed the were in different clases most of the time and got a bit sad. They said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Red reached class 209. He breathed in and exhaled before pushing the door open. He saw a Reuniclus behind a desk. The psychic type turned to him. He then said "You must be the new student! My name is Brainwave, but you may refer to me as Mr. Wave. Let me guess, your name is Red. Did I get that right?". Red replied with a nod. Brainwave smiled and then stated that he could sit wherever he likes. A slightly squeaky yet girly voice exclaimed "He can sit next to me Mr. Wave!". Red saw an Eevee where the voice came from, and he noticed it was a girl by her tail pattern The Reuniclus nodded and told Red to sit next to the Eevee. Red walked to the desk next to the female. She started to introduce herself, and told him her name was Silvia.

At about 11 the training class started. The schedule was set up in a way that training class was just before lunch. Red said goodbye to Silvia since she had math. Red ran to the class and arrived a bit early so he introduced himself to other Pokemon. The teacher, who was a Lucario, started the class. In this class, she taught them about basic warm ups and exercises. He was partnered with another Eevee named Pyro. They got along pretty well and when class ended, they ate their lunches together. The rest of the school day was pretty uneventful. Red saw Blue and Green talking while him and Pyro also talked.  They said their goodbyes and he walked to his siblings. They all said hi to each other and walked home.