Short 1- Sundae Funday On A Sunday!

Red and Silvia met up on the Sunday after the test. The two Eevees decided to run around a little bit before going to the Sundae place. The two laughed and had playful banter. After, they entered the Sundae place, which was called The Frozen Oasis. They redeemed their vouchers and ordered their treats. Red ordered a Strawberry Pound Cake milkshake, while Silvia ordered a chocolate chip sundae. "Why would you order a milkshake in a Sundae place?" Silvia asked teasingly. Red chuckled and answered "I've been here with my family before, and I'll tell you, this thing is freaking delicious!" "Whatever you say shake boy~" Silvia said playfully. They grabbed their sugary desserts and walked to the nearby park, where they sat on a bench. "So, you've never told me, what's your brother like?" Red questioned. Silvia sighed and responded sourly "Imagine an Umbreon that creepily watches you while nose bleeding. That's basically him. But thank for asking. Now it's my turn to ask you something. Hmmmm... Oh! Remember the second day of school?" Silvia asked. Red nodded while slurping is shake, making Silvia blush a little when she said the next sentence "Did you actually mean to admit that you think that I am pretty, or did you blurt it out to convince Trace?". Red coughed the liquid out but then thought before saying "At that moment, it was blurt it out." Silvias expression soured as she took a spoonful of her sundae. Red noticed this but then blurt it out "But I do think you are attractive, at this moment." Silvia smiled at this and then rested on Reds shoulder. The two enjoyed each others company for a while, until Silvia fell asleep on his lap. Red blushed heavily and said "Goodnight Silvy..."