ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 02

𝕂𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕕𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

Caroline was given the task of luring Katherine in the room that Bonnie had spelled. I was waiting with Damon, hiding from Katherine's sight once she enters. My bag was in a dimensional pocket so that it didn't get in the way. I heard talking from where the main scene was but couldn't decipher what they were saying. My hearing wasn't as good when I'm not shifted. 

Damon and I revealed ourselves to Katherine. "So the pretty lady's Katherine?" I asked as Damon sent me a look at what I said about her. "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮." She said sounding smug. "Well if that's the case, then I'm sorry." I said as one of my weapons in the dimensional pocket materialized in my right hand.

" I said as one of my weapons in the dimensional pocket materialized in my right hand

I did some motions with my nunchucks as Stefan launched a stake at Katherine. Katherine caught the stake and chucked it back to Stefan. I hit her at her back with my weapon before I let the blades out and stabbed her in the back making her scream. Stefan held Katherine's arms back as Damon shot her in the stomach. 

Katherine flung Damon to a wall and Stefan to a chair then spinning to kick him down. Damon was back up, stake on her neck, but Katherine grabbed his arm and bent it so the stake was pointing at his heart. My eyes glowed orange as an orange fox shaped aura surrounded me. I used my speed to go behind Katherine and used the chain to choke her and retracting the blades in the process so she can't use it to her advantage.

 I used my speed to go behind Katherine and used the chain to choke her and retracting the blades in the process so she can't use it to her advantage

Just as Damon was about to stake her, Jeremy came running into the room. "Stop! What you're doing to her is happening to Elena too!" I clicked my tongue. My nunchucks disappeared as I walked to a corner of the room. "You think you're the only ones with a witch on your side?" Slowly, Katherine stood up. "Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch."

"You're awfully calm." Katherine taunted as she looked at the boys. "Lets all make sure that poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure." Katherine cut her had with a stake. Stefan quickly knocked the stake out of her hand. "Thanks." I said as I levitated drops of her blood and put it in a glass. 

"I bet Elena can bleed out from a stomach wound." Katherine found another stake. "Wait!" Damon yelled. "Okay. So how about that moonstone?" I started to dig into the magic in the blood. I started to try and determine which one was the magic in her vampire blood and which one was with the linking spell.

"Ignoring the hybrid in the corner. Its the three of us together. Just like old times, the brother who loved me too much, and the brother who didn't love me enough." She looked up at Stefan who was standing a meter from her. "And the evil slut vampire who only loved her self." Damon retorted. "What happened to you Damon?" Katherine sat up. "You used to be so sweet and polite."

"Oh, that Damon died a long time a go." Damon turned to look at Katherine. "Good, he was a bore." Katherine replied. "Where's the moonstone?" Katherine pressed. I paused from what I was doing and looked at Katherine. "What do you want with it?" I asked. "Tell me what you're doing with my blood, and I'll consider telling you."

I rolled my eyes and just went back to work. I started chanting softly. "Separati qui tenentur, ad vitam et usque ad mortem, separati qui tenentur, ad vitam et usque ad mortem, separati qui tenentur, ad vitam et usque ad mortem." There was shift in the air. I looked up to see that the three were too busy antagonizing each other to notice that I already unlinked Elena and Katherine.

I quickly disappeared into the light and ended up somewhere secluded. I had yet to meet the latest doppelganger so I wandered around to look for her. I ended up outside, and low and behold, Katherine's look alike. I walked over to her. "Elena Gilbert right?" She jumped and turned to me. She nodded and sent me a nervous smile. "Yeah, that's me."

I smiled at her. "Kanade Yukimura. Call me Kana. I'm a friend of Damon." She looked at me as if I grew two heads. "Damon has friends?" I snorted at her question. "Yeah," I looked at her blood stained outfit. "cute outfit." She smiled sheepishly. "Thanks." I saw someone behind her. I quickly sent the person an aneurysm. I sensed a person behind me and the last thing I heard was Elena's scream.