ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 04

I was drinking some liquor in my room when I heard muffled voices downstairs. I set my glass down and go out of my room. I see Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Rose. I lean against the wall all cross my arms. None of them noticing my presence. Some vampires they are. "Klaus is known as the oldest." So they're talking about the originals.

"So if I heard correctly. The oldest vampire in history is after me?" One of the oldest. "Yes." Rose says at the same time as Stefan says "No." "What they're saying is, I mean, if what she says is true." Damon walks to Rose. "It is." She says. "And she's not just saying this to prevent me from killing her."

"I'm not." Rose responds. "Then a solid maybe..." Damon trails. "Look, Elijah is dead right? So that means that no one else knows that you exist." Stefan tries. "That you know of." Rose adds. "We don't know that he's real, for all we know, he could just be a bedtime story." I scoff, alerting everyone of my presence.

"Yeah and you're a vampire. You guys drink blood to survive, and for heavens sake we're immortal. You're literally over a century old Stefan, and you're having a hard time believing that Klaus exist? I smell bullshit." I uncross my arms and walk over to where the liquor is and pour myself a glass.

"Anything you know, vixen?" Damon asks. "What makes you think I know something?" I try to play innocent. "Your two thousand years old. Surely you know something." Damon rolls his eyes. I chuckle and take a sip of my drink. "Klaus is one of the original vampires. He's real." I take a sip again.

"Wait, one of the original vampires? There's more?" Elena asks, eyes wide. "Oh there's a whole family of them." I chuckle as Elena's eyes grow wider. "There's five of them, the oldest, Finn, then there's Elijah, Klaus, Kol, then Rebekah." I add. "There used to be six, but the youngest died when they were still human." I add.

Damon's eyes narrow. "Your hiding something. Tell us more." He demands. "There were rumors, a thousand years ago of a witch using dark magic to create a new supernatural species. That supernatural species, is what you now call vampires." I point to Rose, Damon, and Stefan. "Many hunters and witches tried over the centuries failed on trying to kill them."

"So, they didn't know that vampires can be killed with a stake to the heart before?" Elena asked. "Oh they did alright. Some succeeded in driving a stake to one of them." I sit down. "Then how?" Stefan asked. "When you stake an original, they die, when you rip they're heart out they die too." Damon rolls his eyes. "Then we don't have a problem then."

"Oh, you do. The thing is those methods will only kill them temporarily, an original can't be killed, they were the first of your species, so naturally, someone has got to anchor the magic in the vampire blood to keep you immortal. Every vampire is traced back to one of the originals." I try and hint them that there'll be a chance that they'll die if they kill the wrong original.

"How about decapitation? Vampires can die with decapitation." Rose questions. "Well. An originals body is indestructible, you can set them on fire but they won't burn, the sun can burn them but it can't kill them, and yes you can make them bleed but it's impossible to tear their limbs off, which of course, includes the head." I down my drink. "Elena's as good as dead you know. Even I can't kill an original." I stand up and walk back to my room.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I skipped town the moment I told them about the original family

I skipped town the moment I told them about the original family. I didn't want to get involved with them. Of course I'm worried about my bestfriend, which is why I keep tabs on him. My plan on not getting involved seemed to fail though, since I'm currently driving back to Mystic falls after a call from Damon.

Flashback

I was reading a story in one of the grimoires that I got 1, 400 years ago from a coven that lost their magic about a power hungry evil powerful witch that channel all life forms when I get a call. I check the caller ID and see Damon's name. I answer it. "Hello?" I greet. "Vix. Can you come to Mystic falls? I kinda messed up." 

I sigh. "Okay. I'll be there."

End of Flashback

"Audi me potentiam meam et invenire hominem cogito." I say a sentence in Latin and put power into my words. I think of Damon and my eyes glaze over and I see him in the Mystic Grill. I turn to the direction of the grill. I park and get out of my car. I look around and see Damon. I walk to him and plop on the other seat next to him.

"Five shots of vodka." I order. I turn to Damon. "Alright. Spill." He takes a sip of his drink. "I fed Elena my blood so that she'll come back as a vampire after the ritual." I purse my lips. "Yeah. You really screwed up." I know my words didn't help but hey, at least I was honest. "Not helping." Alaric chimed. "I know."

"Gentlemen, girl I've never met. Why so glum?" I heard a voice with a British accent say. Andddddd I shouldn't I shouldn't have come back. Alaric and Damon turned to look at him. "Ugh. Klaus I presume." This is a disaster. "In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner mate." I continued to sip my drink, still not turning around. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?"

"I'm told you and my brother fancy my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." He threatens. "Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you to a postponement by any chance huh?" Damon said. Oh god. "Your kidding. He is kidding right?" I down my drink. I'm so gonna regret this. "No. Not really." I say as I turn from my seat. He stares at me until Damon starts speaking.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things." Damon tries to buy Elena some time. "Let me be clear... I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He threatens once again. "Oh, and I'll be taking your beautiful friend." I yelped as I was caught off guard and all I can see is a blur of everything around my. 

On the bright side he's hot, so, oh well.